Chapter 11

The overcast of clouds and the pelting of rain and thunder displayed what most were feeling. The Metkayina and the sullies gathering in the common area, faces grim, filled with anger and sadness.
Ra'ona's heart pounded violently, she felt strange, like the death of the Tulkun were taking a toll on her body, her heart reacting like the rest of the Na'vi's.

Ronal Paced lightly in the centre, Her voice yelling in anger, thirsting for revenge. 
"My spirit sister and her baby have been killed by the sky people!"
Her eyes glaring towards the rest as the Metkayina sound noises of sadness and anger, Tonowari letting out a hiss to his people.

His eyes move to his clan, Raising a spear to the sky.
"This war has come to us!"
"We knew about the hunting of our Tulkun, way over the horizon, far away! Now it is here!"
His spear plants to the ground angrily, as he hisses with his tongue out, The rest of the clan doing the same.
Ra'ona too, hisses to herself in anger as Neteyam holds her back by the waist comfortingly.
"Mawey Rona," His fingers comb through her hair gently.

Jake looks back and forth with his eyebrows furrowed as he tries to step in, in an attempt to calm the people and make them understand their priority.

"You've got to understand the sky people! They do not care about the great balance."
Neteyam moves forward in an attempt to clear things. 
"Listen! Listen to him!"
His pleas with no avail, as Ra'ona watches quietly.

Jake speaks up again, motioning with his hands desperately, as he looks to Tonowari. 
"The sky people are not going to stop!"
He looks around to them, 
"You guys have got to tell your Tulkun to leave."
he spins around, raising his voice higher.
"Tell them to go far away!"

Ronal steps back slightly, Taken aback with eyes full of disbelief.
"Leave?"
She raises her voice as she loos around.
"You live amongst us and you learn NOTHING!"

The Metkayina hiss at her words, a man behind her, raising his spear up high towards everyone.
"We will fight for our brothers and sisters!"
He lets out yips and whistles as the rest yell out and push against each other lightly.

Jake's eyes widen as he realises things getting out of control, He spins around in an attempt to silence them.
No! no- if you attach, if you fight, then they will destroy you!"
He falters lightly as he straightens up. "They will destroy everything you love."
His voice cracks, Jakes eyes moving over to glance at Ra'ona, whose ears press down sadly.
He pleadingly glances to Ronal, who moves a hand to her pregnant belly.

The Metkayina don't take his words in as they continue to holler and yip angrily, Ra'ona growls and Yells out towards Ronal.

"LISTEN TO HIM!"

Both Tonowari and Ronal look to the girl as she shouts. 
"YOU CAN FIGHT! Just not now, when there are lives at stake. Protect the Tulkun, then fight."

The Metkayina listen in quietly, contemplating this as Tonowari presses his lips together

She pauses, her eyes moving towards Kiri an Tuk who were peaking from the corner, her eyes soften as she looks back to the crowd.
"If we don't think things through, The sky people will destroy us, They will show no mercy."
Her eyes move to Ronal pleadingly.
"To anyone."

Ronal stares back at the girl as her ear's go down in sadness. Jake lets out a grunt and grabs the hunting device off of Neteyam's hand and moves to the highest point in the centre, holding it up for all to see.
"You tell the Tulkun, that if they are hit by one of these, they are marked for death."
Ronal looks to Tonowari in sadness.