Chapter 15

"MR JAKE!"

The little girl runs swiftly, dodging past the groups of Na'vi as they do their own thing, occasionally bumping into the warriors who had just returned from a hunt. 
The Women that sat in circles weaving let out laughs as they watch her hop past them, her little body clumsy but fast none the less.

Jake turns around, head snapping to the now panting little girl with a smile as he sets down his Knife on the table as he stopped sharpening.

The little girl lets out a puff of air as she rests her hands on her knees from exhaustion, before looking up at the man with a determined grin as she holds out a wacky looking stick, a rock tied to the end messily. Her tail wags back and forth in anticipation, waiting for the man's response.

Jake looks down at her and lets out a chuckle, a few of the young Omaticaya soldiers who stood near by exchanging small smiles at the little girl's cute actions. Jake moves to take his ionar off from his forehead before moving to crouch in front of the girl, grabbing her creation and inspecting it curiously as he looks back up at her.

"What's this sweety?"

The girl lets out a proud grin, brushing a hand through her hair snarkily as she stands upright.

"THAT, is my newest creation. THE THNOODLE!"

Jake lets out a snort, making the girl huff and snatch the weapon from his hand whilst folding her arms with a glare.

"HEY! It's a multipurpose weapon JAKE! Look."

She steps back, vigorously swinging it around against the air, fighting her imaginary demons. Her skinny arms looking like noodles.

"HYA!"
She kicks the air before going to punch at it, accidentally stepping on her own tail and falling over. Jake hunches over, laughing as she pouts at him, The man looking to the warriors beside him as they all laugh along, a few of them cupping their mouths and hunching over to stop themselves with no avail.

Rona pouts, folding her arms as she sits there on the ground, her tail whipping against the stone floor in annoyance. Jake grins, moving and picking her up in his arm, the little girl letting out a yell of surprise as she attempts to wiggle out of his grasp as he goes to tickle her.

"AHHH *Snort* STOP!" She screams, giggles falling out of her mouth endlessly as Jake keeps tickling her, trapping her with his arm and tail. The little girl giggles louder before finally managing to wiggle out of his grasp. Rona tumbles lightly, before turning to Jake and pulling at his tail while sticking out her tongue.