0. All's Fair In Love and War

She swiftly seized the dress from his broad hands and returned to the room to get dressed. The door banged behind her with a huff before reopening a short while later. He was pulled into the room with her after she extended her arm, grabbed him by the collar, and pulled him in.

"Jesus, what the fuck are you doing now?" With a disgusted hiss, he turned to face the woman.

Through clinched teeth, she snapped. "I need a hand."

But of course, he already fucking knew that.

Staring directly in his eyes as she backed him against the wall, she placed a hand on the wall beside his head and pressed her breasts against his chest. "You're gonna fucking help me, or so help me god. I will go out there and start shooting blanks at everyone in this place. Do you understand?"

"Well, since I'm sensing the hostility, I'm going to go with sure." His sarcastic response only made her scoff.

Grabbing ahold of the gun she had lodged into the holder around her thigh, she pulled it out and without any further words, she moved to aim for his chest.

However, like always, he saw it coming and let out a loud menacing laugh. In seconds, the hardheaded man had pulled her body against his and pushed her big ass against his crotch.

The gun now in his hand, he shoved it into her mouth from behind and his breath fanned against her ear.

"You seem to forget who has the upper hand here, baby. You seriously wanna stand here all night and throat this gun?"

She stiffened as she stood there deathly still with a gun lodged in her wide open mouth, drool would soon start spilling out.

He pulled the zipper all the way down to the small of her back; the arch in her back was natural and was fully visible even while standing straight up. It was the sexiest thing about her.

He grabbed the dress at the shoulders and slowly pulled it over and down her arms until it was around her waist. Her eyes were glued to her lower back and he could see her ass begging to be set free.

She watched him in the mirror, her raw eyes dark and filled with hatred. He was able to take the rest dress off, leaving her in nothing but her bare skin.

No underwear.

When did she ever wear anything underneath, he mused, already becoming pissy at the finding.

His concentration was broken as his eyes met hers in the mirror, grabbing her by the hips, he purposely slipped down and pressed his lips against the indentation in the arch of her back and gave it a tender kiss.

She felt a shiver run down her spine.

Despite her building arousal, she fought to stay still, hoping against hope the asshole would lose interest in her, but her own body betrayed her, shifting a little to try to intensify the too subtle stimulation.

Her arousal was undeniable, her nipples hard, the heat and pressure inside her, the wetness of her pussy.

"Turn around."

She complied, but his eyes glittered with cruel delight.

Looking up at him, her anger had risen the entire way as he got up, reaching to remove the gun from her mouth. It was dripping wet, a string of salvia pulling from her mouth.

Then the devil's gaze darkened and he jutted a rough hand out to push her backwards. She tumbled a little, her ass planting firmly onto the little bench in the changing room.

And when her legs were being shoved wide open, the first scream of the night sliced through the air.

Something pressed against her there suddenly, and she tightened her muscles to prevent entry. Of course, she only did it to puss him off, they both knew the sentiment was reciprocated on either end.