11. Playtime

She wasn't happy with him.

Was that made clear by now?

The second they reached the room, he was dropping her to the floor and their clothes were long gone.

Mishti watched as his naked self started to lock the door and her anger heightened. "The safe house, Emir. You really think that place is good for kids?" She started.

He muttered in a low tone, clicking the lock once. He returned to face her blazing eyes with a blunt remark. "I don't get why it's such a big deal. All the guys spoil the kids with toys and shit, no?"

She scoffed. "They also carry loaded weapons and knives around with them."

Again, he tried to find the reason to be bothered but couldn't seem to find one fuck to give. "Just shut up, would you. You constantly find something to complain about and I'm fucking tired of it."

"Oh, you're tired?"

Her words were rough and said with a lot of angst.

Their night turned out to be more challenging than originally intended, seeing that angst grows into sheer hatred. She stormed over, her hands reaching straight for his most prized possession.

He took a good look at her. She had the thickest and most desirable pair of thighs he had ever seen. Her ass was round and full, similar in size and shape to her thighs, and the sight of it flexing as she walked was enough to make a dead man erection. She wore her dark hair straight and unadorned to the middle of her chest most of the time.

She had a heart-shaped face with soft, full lips beneath a pert nose. Her eyes were large and round, as dark as her hair, they were framed with long, thick black lashes.

"Don't even think about it, Mish." He growled, moving down to remove her from him.

But she wasn't letting go, tightening her grip. "Why not? You're so tired, aren't you? Poor fucking baby, you deserve to relax since you have such a hard life." Her mockery was further pissing him off, causing his dangerous gaze to narrow.

Without another second passing, his own hand shot out and he was cupping her pussy so hard.

"You really wanna be a crazy fucking bitch about this? Because we can play this game all night."

"Seeing as according to you that's what I already am, yes. Yes, I will be a crazy fucking bitch about this. I told you, no safe house. You said we wouldn't need to go there."

"Plans change." His retort caused her to squeeze harder, the blood rushing to his cock made him strain. "Get a fucking grip."

"Oh, believe me, I fucking have one."

Her hand started to move at the same time, a little too roughly if he was being honest.

She began rubbing his cock more vigorously now, and as it thickened and hardened, so did her sense of accomplishment.

His palm gripped her pussy mound stronger. "Mishti." Another growl ripped out of his lips, the clear warning going amiss by her.

Mishti could feel her traitorous pussy throbbing against the palm of his hand. Stay focused, she scolded herself.

She expertly worked her clenching fingers over the shaft on the upstroke, her thumb rubbing it in on the downstroke. She looked into his eyes locked on hers, licking her lips, her forearm muscles and tendon flexing as she worked her hand harder.

Pleasure shot through him and deep into his gut. His impressive abdomen flexed and tightened, that deep cut V masking her vision.