7. Pussy Power

The Turk sucked in another deep breath, licking his dry lips and trying another approach. He had been trying to get through to them for the last thirty minutes and it was met with an insane amount of 'ifs' and 'buts'.

Emir was this close to throwing them out of the window and calling it a night.

"Look boys, it's about being better and not acting like raging little shits all the time. I get it. You gotta get the energy out, and believe me, Baba used to be the same. But your mother really doesn't like it." And so he came to the fair conclusion, meeting them in the middle. "So when she's around, you just gotta pretend like you're being good boys. Alright?"

Like clockwork, her loud yell bounced off the thick walls and into his fucking eardrums, he gave the tucked in twins a groan, pretending to shoot himself in the head when the woman lingered by the door.

"Emir! You promised you'd speak to them about this properly!"

"I am." He bit back, keeping his head focused on his sons. "Right, boys?"

"Yes, Baba." They chorused in harmony.

"You're gonna be good when Ma's around?"

"Yes, Baba."

"And you won't pour gravy over your sister again, yes?"

"Yes, Baba."

With a satisfied grunt, he gave them both a ruffle to the heads before leaning in and kissing their foreheads. "Good. Now you're going to tell me where the knives are tonight and tomorrow you'll wake up brand new boys, yeah?"

Ayaz, not wanting to give up the hiding spot stayed quiet. However, one firm look at Zeki had him spilling his guts.

"There's two. One is in my Spider-Man suitcase and one is in your shoe."

The father gave the tiny boy an eyebrow raise, "My shoe, babam?"

A nod was sent his way, elaborating further. "The funny looking one that you wear when we go fishing."

Right. That shoe.

Emir tried not to chuckle, knowing he would get an earful if he showed his emotions and simply rose to his full height.

He found the first knife quickly, and after warning them to be sleeping in the next ten minutes since he would be checking, he switched the lights off and left the room.

He managed to find the shoe they were referring to by the door, and pulled out another knife. This one was smaller than the first one he found, fitting into the shoe perfectly.

Heading into the kitchen area with two new weapons, he found her sat on top of the countertop eating a tub of ice cream.

He dropped the knives onto the counter making a loud clinking noise and their eyes met.

He could see the fire in her eyes, running his gaze over her makeup free face and thick hair. She had put their daughter to bed whilst he was busy speaking to the twins and showered, ready for the night.

In a skimpy pair of sleeping shorts that looked more like underwear and a white tank top. He could see the clear outline of her dark nipples and those heavy tits as well as her puffy pussy lips.

She broke the silence first. "I'm not happy with the way you talk to them. Why can't you just be a normal father and tell them off when they need telling off?"

Emir walked closer, pushing her legs further apart as he came to stand between them.

"And where would the fun in that be, güzelim?" He muttered, distractedly. Watching her put another spoonful of the chocolate cream in her mouth, his nose turned in disgust. "You wonder why your clothes don't fit when you constantly eat shit like this."