6. Bad To The Bone

The remainder of the workday was spent developing her new persona, who would interact with the public for the following three weeks. She studied the new persona in great depth for the majority of the day inside the covert back room.

She was trained, had the skills to track, code, and handle weapons deftly and wonderfully. The woman was skilled in self-defence, had a keen understanding of psychology, and was perhaps a bit too familiar with human anatomy. She did not spend her day learning stuff she had spent her whole life learning.

She had a difficult upbringing, but it was one that prepared her to become the sought-after assassin she is today.

Instead, as a brand-new short wig was being fitted and light green contacts were being produced, she read through the notes, attempting to absorb as much information as possible.

When the day was over, she was driven back to the hotel-the one that was being watched over by the men she always saw-and shown to her room.

She paused as she got to the very top floor and saw Demir standing in front of the double doors.

"Hey, Dem. Good or bad?" She asked, her sigh not long behind when the guard smiled down in greeting.

"Bad, canım. Extremely bad."

Great, she thought, tipping her head in a way that said 'thanks'.

She was, fortunately, able to remove the catsuit and was now wearing her husband's sweatpants, which were kept in place by a hairband and a t-shirt.

He refused to give her his clothes, as was expected, but she had the upper hand since she warned him that if the boys witnessed their mother in an outfit so sexual, they would truly be scarred for the rest of their lives.

It was silent. As she turned the hallway and stepped inside the living room, she noticed that as her first impression.

The hotel suite was like something out of a movie. It was grand and had its own lounging room area which connected to the kids room.

When she walked in, she was greeted by the unusual and calming sight of her little terrors seated on the sofa, watching television.

She took a look, realising it was a cartoon, and when she went to open her mouth, she was met with a loud gasp.

"Mrs. Reis! Welcome home!" Said a familiar voice causing her to look to the side. "Long time no see."

She saw a beautiful young woman nearing her with a small child glued to her hip.

"Leila!" The older woman smiled, reaching over to pull her into open arms. "You're right, it's been way too long. How have you been?"

They hugged, and she left a sweet kiss on her toddler's head before pulling away.

One look at the twenty-something-year-old, and she found herself being in awe of her beauty. She was freshly out of college, with long curly golden brown hair and the clearest green eyes she had ever seen.

She was the exact type of woman Mishti thought her husband would go for. It also helped that she was Turkish and very connected with her heritage.

To be honest, she had no care to know if her husband cheated on her in his free time, but if she knew it was with the nanny, she supposed she would be more than happy to have her in the family.

At least she could handle the kids and didn't need to be extensively trained first.

Was that a fucked up thought to have?

"Fantastic. I've just finished my degree and I'm thinking of starting a masters. Although, it's probably wise to take a gap year and you know, enjoy life a little before I get back to studying." She gossiped, filling her in.