4. Before The Storm

The fact that the kids were merely a thirty-second walk away should have made the night's escapade one that was fast-lived and fairly quiet.

Of course, it turned out to be quite the opposite.

Arms bound above her head and legs spread wide, she moaned loudly. "Oh... right there..."

He hushed her with darkness coating his words, and with what felt like a cool lick going from her collarbone to her earlobe, her hips trembled.

They arched up from the bed so high as her first orgasm sent through her. The rush of the climax was simply so hard that she couldn't fight it anymore. She clung to the bed sheets with her eyes bolted shut, her jaw was almost unhinged as she screamed through the pleasure.

Breaking out into a sob, she cried harder. "Uh, fuck! Don't fucking stop!"

That is exactly why he had to.

"Fucking hell, shut the fuck up." He growled rudely, and then he was forced to lean forward and their lips met as he roughly kissed her.

His demand brought on her own anger and suddenly she was pulling away from the kiss to slap a hand against his jaw.

"Don't tell me to shut up. You shut up!"

Downright childish. That was the best to describe the two of them when it came to their endless bickering.

He let out an agitated groan, switching positions.

He shoved her face into his pillow while drilling her from behind, slapped her pretty tits as they bounced below, wrapping his hand around her neck.

He gritted his teeth, jaw clenching as he only began to thrust into her harder than before.

He brought his hand down hard on her ass, making her yelp. Liking that, he smacked her again and again, letting the taunting push him. He could feel the pressure of his orgasm building and from the sound of her moaning, he thought she was working on another of her own.

Her ass cheek was probably raw now, he held back, struggling to bring himself under control.

Mishti snorted. "Is that the best you got?"

A switch flipped in his body. Everything shut off except for his need to cum and teach the fucking whore a lesson. Using both hands to take hold of her head, he shoved her down, pushing her ass back into him and driving him deeper into her.

He kept pushing until her face and head were firmly in the mattress and her cries were filling into the dead of the night.

Oh shit, they would wake up any second now...

He had to resort to other methods of shutting her up, shoving her face into the mattress in doggy hadn't worked and now she was on her back again.

Emir's second hand was now underneath her chin as she moans harder, and he gripped her chin. He placed two fingers between Mishti's lips as he shoved into her, causing her to open her mouth once more.

She whimpered and shut her mouth around them, sucking on them.

Each thrust he made inside her was accompanied by a sloppy squelch as their bodily fluids collided. As she was being fucked, she tightly gripped the arm around her waist and continued to suck on her fingers.