Urbex

Tania and Howard were two graffiti artists who were always looking for new and exciting places to leave their mark. One day, they heard about an abandoned factory on the outskirts of town that was rumored to be haunted. Intrigued, they decided to sneak in and see if they could graffiti the place.

As they made their way through the dark and musty factory, they couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. The place was eerily quiet, and they couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Tania asked Howard, her voice trembling.

"Of course," Howard replied, trying to sound confident. "We're artists, Tania. We need to push ourselves and our limits."

As they continued deeper into the factory, they came across a door that seemed to lead to the main production area. Howard pushed it open, and they were greeted with a sight that made their blood run cold.

The room was covered in graffiti, but it wasn't the kind they were used to seeing. The writing on the walls was twisted and demonic, and it seemed to be moving as if alive.

"What the hell is this?" Tania whispered, her voice barely audible.

Suddenly, they heard a voice behind them. "You shouldn't have come here."

They turned around to see a dark figure standing in the doorway. It was tall and thin, with long, twisted fingers and eyes that glowed red in the darkness.

Tania and Howard tried to run, but the figure was too fast. It caught up to them quickly, its twisted fingers reaching out to grab them.

They managed to escape the factory, but the experience left them shaken and terrified. They never spoke of that night again, but they both knew that they had encountered something truly evil in that abandoned factory.

From that day on, they never went back to graffiti again. They felt that they had encountered something that was more powerful than any art, and it was something that they did not want to face again.