No Crime Goes Unpunished

Tom and Trey were driving on a dark and stormy night, the wind howling outside their car as they made their way through the countryside. They were both in their early twenties and had been friends since high school. But as the night went on, Trey's drinking had gotten out of hand and he was struggling to keep his eyes open on the road.

"Trey, you need to pull over and let me drive," Tom said, glancing over at his friend. "You're drunk and you're going to get us killed."

But Trey just laughed and shook his head. "I got this, man. Don't worry."

Suddenly, they hit something. They both heard a thud and the car jolted. Trey, who was driving, panicked and pulled over to the side of the road. They both got out of the car and walked around to see what they had hit.

"Oh my God," Tom said, his voice shaking as he saw a woman lying on the ground, her body twisted and broken. She was clearly dead.

"We have to call the police," Tom said, reaching for his phone.

But Trey, who was still drunk, panicked and grabbed Tom's arm. "No, we can't. We'll go to jail. We have to hide the body and keep this a secret."

Tom hesitated for a moment, but then nodded. "Okay, fine. But we have to do it quickly before someone sees us."

They dug a shallow grave in the woods nearby and buried her body, not wanting to face the consequences of their actions.

As they continued on their journey, they couldn't shake the feeling that they were being followed. They heard strange noises and saw ghostly apparitions everywhere they went.

"Do you feel that?" Trey asked, his voice shaking. "Like someone's watching us."

"It's probably just your imagination," Tom said, trying to sound reassuring.

But as they set up camp for the night, they heard a faint whispering in the wind, it was the woman's voice, calling out for justice. Suddenly, a figure appeared before them, it was the ghost of the woman they had hit. Her neck was twisted at an unnatural angle and her eyes were filled with anger and hatred.

"You killed me, and now you will pay," the ghost said in a cold, menacing voice.

Trey and Tom were paralyzed with fear, they knew they were no match for the vengeful spirit. They could feel her wrath as she began to torment them with visions of their crime, and the guilt of what they had done.

"We have to tell the police," Tom said, tears streaming down his face. "We can't let this ghost haunt us for the rest of our lives."

And so, they confessed their crime to the police, and faced the consequences of their actions. But the ghost's wrath was not satiated, she continued to haunt them, a constant reminder of their guilt and the price they had to pay for their actions.