𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸

Hello everyone, this is my first Harry Potter fanfic on this account. Since yandere Harry Potter fan fictions seem to be nonexistent for the most part (although I highly recommend 'Erised' by NicYandere if you're looking for a good yandere Harry Potter fanfic) I decided to write my own. Here are some things I have to get out of the way before writing the first chapter.

~This is a yandere story, so there will be blood, death, and murder. (And it's Harry Potter, what do you expect?) If you're not okay with that, then this fanfiction is not for you.

~there will be some light swearing in the early chapters, but in the later chapters (fourth year onward) there will be a lot more swearing. If you're not okay with the reader swearing at least a few times in the earlier chapters, or swearing in general, then this fanfic is not for you.

~I do not romanticize yandere behavior. If you know a person that is this sort of person, please go get them help or talk to a trusted adult.

~the reader will not fall in love or develop a crush on Harry right away, so if you've come in hopes of a story that has the reader falling in love/developing a crush on Harry at first sight, then you've come to the wrong story.

~all of the chapters will be in this story, if not two. If all the chapters don't fit into this story, then I'll make a sequel.

~I honestly don't care if nobody sees this, I just want to write for the fun of it. This also goes for all of my other stories a well. I don't write for the votes, I write for fun.

~there might be some errors in this, as English is not my first language, so please excuse me if there are any errors in the chapters. I assure you that once I've finished this story, I'll go back and revise all of my chapters to make sure that there are no errors. I revise even after I finish writing the chapter by reading it as if I were reading it for the first time, but it won't hurt to double check.

~this story will be mainly from Harry and the reader's point of view, as well as third person point of view (seventh year will be mainly from Harry's and the reader's, but there will be third person point of view in seventh year).

genres: obsession, romance

- things you should know -

i. the reader is a female in this story. i might make a male/gender neutral version of this in the future.

ii. this story, as stated previously, is a yandere story. if you don't know what a yandere is, it's basically a person who'll do anything for the one that they love - and i mean anything. harry in this story will be no different. even though this loosely follows the plot of the original harry potter series, i will add my own twist to things so that the events will fit the story more.

iii. i do not own the harry potter series, j.k. Rowling does.

iv. please do not assume i support her just because i'm writing this story. i can love a series without loving its author.

v. the reader and harry won't get together right from the get go, so please don't be disappointed if it takes a while for their relationship to form. i'm contemplating on whether y/n's feelings should be a slow burn or not. maybe i should have cho have feelings for harry in fifth year and constantly following him around, making it difficult for him to hang out with the reader or get away with stuff. that'd be fun.