𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻 2, 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓾𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫

~ chapter eleven: the dueling club ~

so.... just wondering, how're you all liking 'twisted' so far? i mean i think it's coming out pretty nicely if i do say so myself-

but anyways, here's chapter eleven—i hope you enjoy the slight romantic bits i dropped in the chapter, just so you can see y/n now developing an attraction for harry while she tries denying it continuously.

Harry and Y/N woke up on Sunday morning to find the dormitory blazing with winter sunlight and their arm and leg reboned but very stiff. They both sat up quickly and looked at Colin's bed, but it had been blocked from view by the high curtains Harry had changed behind yesterday.

"Huh," Y/N said, raising an eyebrow as Harry looked at her. "Weird." She spoke in a very low voice, just loud enough for Harry to hear.

"You're telling me," he replied in the same low voice, glancing over at Colin's bed. "First Mrs. Norris, now Colin... it can't be a coincidence."

Seeing that they were awake, Madam Pomfrey came bustling over with two breakfast trays and then began bending and stretching Harry's arm and fingers before hurrying over to examine Y/N's leg.

"All in order," she said as Harry clumsily fed himself porridge left-handed. "When you've finished eating, you may leave."

Both of them ate and dressed as quickly as they could and hurried off to Gryffindor Tower, desperate to tell Ron and Hermione about Colin and Dobby, but they weren't there. Harry and Y/N left to look for them, wondering where they could have got to and, both of whom were, feeling slightly hurt that they weren't interested In whether they had their bones back or not.

As Harry and Y/N passed the library, Percy Weasley strolled out of it, looking in far better spirits than last time they'd met.

"Oh, hello, you both," he said. "Excellent flying yesterday, really excellent. Gryffindor has just taken the lead for the House Cup—you earned Gryffindor fifty points!"

"Yeah, thanks," said Y/N. "Hey, listen—you haven't seen Ron or Hermione, have you?"

"No, I haven't," said Percy, his smile fading. "I hope Ron's not in another girls' toilet...."

Harry and Y/N both forced laughs, watched Percy walk out of sight, and headed straight for Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. Neither Harry or Y/N could see why Ron and Hermione would be in there again, but after making sure that neither Filch nor any prefects were around, Harry opened the door and he and Y/N heard their voices coming from a locked stall.

"It's just us," he said, closing the door behind him and Y/N. There was a clunk, a splash, and a gasp from within the stall and he saw Hermione's eye peering through the keyhole.

"Harry! Y/N!" she said. "You gave us such a fright—come in—how's your arm and leg?"

"Fine," said Y/N, squeezing into the stall, Harry following soon after. An old cauldron was perched on the toilet, and a crackling from under the rim told Y/N they had lit a fire beneath it. Conjuring up portable, water-proof fires was Hermione's specialty.

"We'd've come to meet you, but we decided to get started on the Polyjuice Potion," Ron explained as Harry, with difficulty, locked the stall again. "We've decided this is the safest place to hide it."