Dreams

Beyoncé's P.O.V

"Onika." I yelled walking in the house.

"Damn girl. Why you yelling?" Kelly asked.

"Where is Onika Tanya Maraj?" I questioned.

"The whole government though? What did she do?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah what did I do?" Onika asked coming into the living room.

"Why didn't you tell be about Y/N?" I say.

"I literally did. Gave you all the info that you needed to know." She responds.

"You ain't tell me how intimidating she is. Or how about the fact that she's fine as fuck. I could barely look her in the face." I reply.

"Oh I could've told you that. I ran into her once and was ready to drop it like it's hot. But you know I'm all about decorum and stuff so I kept it together." Kelly chuckled.

"Girl tell that lie to someone else. You doing work with Y/N now or something?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah. I didn't expect to get paid on my first day there but I did. You know she really is full of surprises." I say pulling out the money I made.

Onika eyed the money scanning it intensely. "That's five thousand dollars on your first day. I ain't even make that much on my first day. She likes you Bey, she like you a lot."

"I only did one delivery. She trusted me with some customer named RJ." I say.

"RJ? He's one of her top customers. She might've fallen in love with you at first sight. You need to use that to your advantage. What was your offer for her cause it had to be top tier?" Onika asked. 

"I'd rather not say." I can't tell them that I'm giving away my body, a sacred piece of me. What will they even think? I can't deal with that.

They don't even know that I'm struggling financially. I've always preferred to not tell them about my personal situations. I can only imagine what they'll say if I told them.

Onika looked at me but I couldn't read her facial expression. It's like she was trying to read me instead. I excused myself going up to my room.

I wondered if Y/N was actually ever going to take up on what I had to offer. She has too eventually, right? I mean Nic said it herself. Its how she runs her business.

Give her something and she'll give you something. It's an exchange. But even then she could probably get anybody that she wants. She's rich, tall, fine as fuck, and has that sexy intimidating voice. What could she possibly want with me?

I'm just an average girl. There's nothing really special about me. Maybe she'll just put it to the side and I'll work without having to do my part of the offer.

I grabbed some clothes to take a nice hot shower. My thoughts were all filled with thoughts of my new boss. I wasn't even sure why. I did my best to not think about it or her.

After the shower, I ate some food that Kelly made. I wasn't feeling any conversation so I went straight to bed. Hopefully I can sleep good tonight.

_________________

I woke up out of sleep quick due to the dream I just had. I removed the covers to see a wet spot in the bed. It was a wet dream about my boss. You can't be serious right now.

I stripped the sheets before going to take another shower. It was almost 9:30 by the time I got out. I got dressed quickly and finished my morning routine. I ordered an Uber and settled with a granola bar.

Everyone else was already at work. So I had to lock up the house today. I was late and I knew it. I wonder what she's going to say about that.

I went straight to her office but to my surprise it was empty. I just sat in a chair and waited until she got here. While I was waiting for her my mind kept going back to that dream.

She took me down right here in this same office. I mean like throwing everything off the desk and fucking me on it. I don't know why I had that dream out of all the things that I could've possibly dreamed about.

But just replaying it turned me on. It made my center throb. Whatever is happening needs to stop. I might've offered myself but that doesn't mean that I should think this way.

"You're late." I heard making me jump a little. I crossed my legs hoping to make the feeling go away. "And I don't like late people."

"You be late your damn self." A male said. I believe he's her brother.

"Rome get the hell out of my office." Y/N said.

He dropped some papers on her desk before turning away. "Your boss mean as shit. Good luck." He said walking out.

"Don't listen to him. I'm not mean just tough-minded. Now why are you late?" She asked sitting in her chair.

I can't tell her that I had a really explicit dream about her. That'll make this so much worse. "My Uber was late."

Her stare was so intense that I had to look away. She's intimidating. "You don't have a car?"

"No." I answered.

"We gotta change that. So, Beyoncé, why'd you just lie to me? If you're gonna lie you gotta make sure that your body language matches what's coming out your mouth." She replied.

Man you can't get nothing past her. It's like she already know before she even asks.

"I'm not lying." I mumble.

"You are. So tell again why you're late this morning?" Y/N asked her voice coming out a little aggressive this time.

"I had a dream." I said barely audible.

I was surprised that even even heard me. "What about this dream caused you to be late?"

I knew she wouldn't stop asking questions until I just got it out. Man this is about to be embarrassing. "I had a wet dream about you."

I couldn't say it face to face. I dropped my head looking down at my lap. I waited for her to say something literally anything. The silence in the room was loud and it felt like years before she actually said anything.

"That's flattering. So tell me how it went." She replied.

I hesitantly looked up. She was enjoying this. The look on her face told me everything. This is gonna be humiliating to say but I might as well get it over with.

"You fucked me on your desk." I say keeping it simple.

"Say it was a wet dream huh? That means it turned you on. Do you want me to fuck you on this desk, Beyoncé?" Y/N asked.

There was something about the way my name rolled off her tongue. I've never heard my name sound so sexy. The question on the other hand made some heat rush to my core. I didn't know how to answer it though. Could this be a trick question?

"I, uh, I d-don't know." I stuttered.

I internally face palmed myself at the terrible stutter. She got up to move in the open chair next to me. I felt goosebumps spread my body when her hand gripped my thigh. What a terrible day to wear shorts.

"I think you do know." Y/N said her voice sounding raspy a little.

There was a look in her eye. It scared me and I know that she knew that. She feeds off of my fear. It's like she just eats that shit up.

"Let's get to work now." She said standing up.

I quietly took a deep breath getting myself together. This is going to be a long ass day. How will I survive?

_______________

bey pls be so fucking fr 😭

Not Proofread

Until Next Time