Who Are They?

I really love that picture of Bey she's so pretty

Y/N's P.O.V

A Couple Weeks Later

I put on a black Prada sweater, black ripped jeans, and some black timberlands. The guys, more so Travis, wanted to go shopping. I agreed cause I had nothing better to do.

Beyoncé was out with Rihanna doing who knows what. I knew they would get along. I just ain't think they get along this much. You would honestly think that they're sisters instead of Rih and I.

When I was finished I met up with the two idiots downstairs. They were going against each other on Madden.

"About time. You always gotta take forever." Rome said.

"It's a process. The drip just don't come easy. It's levels to this shit." I say.

"Yeah right. Let's get outta here." Trav said.

We rode in Travis's Benz to The Galleria. It's just a mall with high-end stores and restaurants. My original plan was to not go crazy considering I already have a lot of shit.

I was not good at sticking to that plan. There's just so much stuff that I like in here. And when they have stores like Gucci, Dior, Louis Vuitton, and much more designer options, I gotta buy shit. It's just who I am.

But on another note, a ton of this stuff wasn't even mine. It was for Beyoncé. I'm talking red bottom heels, Prada bags, Versace dresses, and anything else you could possibly think of. Including a Gold Rolex with pink diamonds on the clock.

Pink and gold are her favorite colors I mean it only made sense. Bath & Body works gave me the biggest headache with so many different scents at once but she is going to be smelling so good.

And finally, Rome, Travis, and I went crazy in Foot Locker buying hella Jordans. Especially Travis, Jordan should really sign this man.

We put the bags in the car before coming back inside the mall. Rome was going on and on about how he was hungry. There was so many restaurants in here that we ain't know what we wanted to eat. At this point we were just walking around until we figured it out.

"Yo, look at them girls right there." Travis said.

"Damn, who the fuck are they?" Rome says.

I gotta be honest, those girls are bad as fuck. I ain't never seen them before and I know almost everyone.

"I'ma go ask them. Maybe y'all can get a girl and this nigga can finally leave Kylie alone." I say.

I walked up to the three girls, the boys following close behind. This ain't for me but the way they looking at me might have me reconsider.

"What's up with y'all? My name is Y/N. That's Rome and Travis. What y'all name is?" I asked.

The tallest and thickest one outta them spoke first. "My name is Megan. That's Normani and Zendaya."

"Pretty names. My boys here think y'all fine. I don't know what they acting why for." I reply.

"Yeah and what about you?" Normani asked.

Megan engaged in a conversation with Travis, Zendaya with Rome. "Nah, I'm just here for the guys. I'm like a wingwoman."

"You must have a girlfriend already." Normani said.

"I don't." I reply.

"So what's up with it?" She asked.

Damn, I did not come here for this but Normani is so damn fine. Fuck it, I'll deal with the consequences later.