Officially Official

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I got to the house before Y/N. I was confused on why she wanted me to come over here so bad. But I wasn't complaining about it. I love that she wants to see me so bad.

I heard the front door open and close, the sound of keys shaking with every step that she took. This house is big as fuck so it took some time for her to come to where I was.

"I see you brought yo ass home." Y/N said.

"Home?" I questioned.

I know I be here a lot and have spent countless nights here but I've never called it my home. I ain't even know she was on that. But I like the sound of it. Our home is something that I could get used to.

"I ain't stutter girl." She replied leaving a luscious kiss on my lips that always gave me butterflies.

Once again, she smelt like another woman and I ain't like that. Over the phone there was another woman's voice who she said was Meg. She said that was just her friend but that conversation with Onika keeps coming to mind.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

She looked me in the face. It's like her facial expression softened up when she noticed that I was serious.

"What's wrong?" She said.

We went to go sit on the couch. I was praying that she would be honest with me. I've picked up on little things that she does when she's lying. I'll be damned if I see those signs when I tell her.

"I had this talk with Onika and she told me that the two of you used to be together. Like on a deep serious level. My best friend was literally once in love with you. Were you ever going to tell me about your relations with her?" I say.

She sighed before speaking. "I was hoping that I didn't have to. I was never in love with her which is probably a key reason as to why I couldn't settle down with her. But that's all in the past."

"Or was it because you couldn't choose between her and Cardi? She told me that you was messing with her. She also told me that she figured out that that's just who you are. How am I supposed to know that I'm the only one? Have you been with anyone else since you've started messing with me? Because once again you smell like another bitch." I reply.

"Beyoncé, I was never gonna choose between Cardi or Nicki. They're not you. Nobody can top you. Together we're like Barack and Michelle or Steph and Ayesha. But I will be honest. I met one girl since we've been together and I almost decided to entertain her."

"And no it's not Meg, her name is Normani. She's really just a friend. That's about to be Travis girl anyway. But I did tell her about you and she understood. I realized that you the only one that I want for real. Bey, I like you a lot. I don't normally do this shit because I do be having the hoes." She stopped and chuckled making me playfully roll my eyes.

"But I don't want the hoes. I want you. So forget Onika, forget Cardi, forget Normani, and anyone else that you might have concerns about. I'm all about you which is why I wanted to come back because I got something I want to ask you."

This whole conversation done flipped into something that I didn't think to expect. Real shit, I expected her to lie. And although I have no clue who the fuck Normani is, I respect her for coming out about it.

But this is what I wanted. She's admitting her feelings. I really didn't have to do that much. Nic may be right. I do got the sauce.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"I want you to be my official shorty. Like officially official." Y/N said.

"Like a girlfriend?" I quickly questioned.

Oh shit it's happening. Like it's really really happening. I wonder what side of Y/N that Onika got. Cause I have yet to see that side and I pray I never do. Maybe people do change for the person they want.

"Yeah my girlfriend. How you feel about that?" She asked.

"I'm more of a wife than a girlfriend but yes I would love that." I say smiling uncontrollably.

"You deserve that title too." She mumbled kissing me.

Oh, well I know that's right. I took off her jacket climbing into her lap. After all this time I finally got what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

"So what did you mean by home?" I asked reverting back to what was said from earlier.

"This our house. I want you to live here but that's completely up to you. A queen should be living like one. On some real shit, I'm really trying to give you the world." Y/N said rubbing on my thighs and ass.

I love how she's more comfortable with talking about her feelings. And she's definitely saying all the right things that make both my heart and pussy skip a beat.

I got so lucky and I don't know why. But I won't question it. Tina kicking me out just might be the best thing to happen to me.

"If you really want me to then I'll move in with you. But I get to change this interior design cause I am not feeling it." I say with my hands rubbing the back of her neck.

"Do what you please baby. As long as you gon' be next to me then I don't care." She responded.

We're really official. We're together. I'm her girlfriend. I'm about to move in. It may sound like a lot is happening so fast but I'm ready for it.

My everything is officially all mine. It can't get any better than this. We stayed up in the house for the rest of the day. We restarted Wednesday since we seem to fuck every time it's on. Nothing was different this time either.

She fucked my ass up but it felt different this time. It didn't feel like just sex. There was some passion in them strokes. All I'ma say is that I ain't never came so hard in my life.

I could really get used to this new lifestyle of mine.

_____________

y'all now I gotta come with the drama it's just who I am

but fr y/n lucky asf cause where my gf at...I'm ready to treat someone daughter like a queen 🥹

Not Proofread

Until Next Time