Talks w/ Onika

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat in a desk chair in my basement writing words in my notebook. I done turned my basement into a studio getaway. I've been in here ever since Beyoncé left.

I haven't slept since she's been gone. She moved out and there's no telling if that's a permanent move or not. Solange is still here but she isn't. It's been a rough and long few days. Longest days of my life.

I've been stuck in the dark with nothing but my thoughts. I've realized a lot of things about myself. I'm not the same without Beyoncé. I've never needed anyone in life but I need her.

I don't want to live life if she's not in it. That's not even on no suicidal shit but it's like I'm dying without her. She really kept me together. Now that she's not here, I'm falling apart.

She won't respond to my texts or anything and I don't blame her. I gotta talk to her through Solange. This shit sucks.

I just want to know if she's okay, if my baby is okay and I gotta get someone else to do it. I came to sense of realization that I've been very inconsiderate. Since Beyoncé has been pregnant all I've done is stress her out.

She's carrying a baby. Her health should've been top priority. Instead of caring about her health I've damaged it and that's not good for a pregnant woman.

I haven't been my best self but how can I be when I don't have the love of my life next to me. I haven't eaten properly since she's been gone. And for someone like me who's big on my appearance, I haven't cared about that shit at all lately.

All I want, all I need is Beyoncé. How am I gonna get her back? I don't have a single clue but I gotta figure it out. I'd be damned if I permanently lose the best thing that's ever happened to me.

As for Normani, we don't talk anymore. After Beyoncé beat her ass, which was mad crazy, we both agreed that we shouldn't keep in contact anymore. 

I spun around in the chair out of boredom. I stopped when more lyrics came to mind and wrote them on the paper.

There was a light knock on the wall making me look up. It was Solange who had a plate of food in her had.

"Figured you might be hungry." She said.

"Thanks." I say.

"You know she told me what happened." Solange said taking a seat across from me.

"So why aren't you mad? I mean that is your sister." I respond.

"I was mad when she told me. My sister doesn't deserve for something so cruel to happen to her. I wanted to kick your ass honestly but she talked me out of it. But then I realized that it was deeper than just fucking Normani."

"I mean the things that Beyoncé said about you had me thinking. This couldn't be the same person that I've met before. Can't be the same person that opened their doors to me and my sister. The same person that goes out of their way to take care of me and my sister."

"I'm a big believer in second chances. And I like you Y/N, you're my sister in law. I like you for my sister. I know it didn't happen to me because of it did I literally would've killed you. But my sister and I are one in the same. If I think you should get a second chance then somewhere in her mind she's thinking the same thing." Solange replies.

I took in everything she said to me. I expected her to lash out at me but I'm glad that she didn't. It's actually good to talk to someone in general. I've been so isolated from everyone lately.

"Thanks Solo. I appreciate you for giving me a chance and for the much needed talk." I say.

"Anytime." She smiled.