Reality

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar place. It suddenly hit me that I was still at Y/N's house in her bed.

She kissed me last night and I liked it. I liked it so fucking much. I always see the stern side of her but last night was different. I want to see more of her when she's like that. All sweet and stuff.

She had let me take a shower before we went to sleep. I was currently in one of her oversized shirts. I seen her come out the bathroom looking ready for today.

She wore sweatpants that showed her print perfectly. I'll never say it to her but since that dream I discovered that I want it to be real. I want her to touch me.

"About time you woke up. There's an extra toothbrush in the bathroom for you." She said.

I mumbled a thanks and went to do my business. When I came back out she was laying in the bed doing whatever on her phone.

"Come here." She said when noticed me.

I walked up to the bed somewhat startled when she pulled me on top of her. She didn't say anything for awhile but messaged my thighs the whole time.

I'm not complaining though. This feels good and something about being in her embrace does something to me. I'm not exactly sure what this feeling is but I could get used to it.

"This is the plan. I'ma take you home so you can get dressed although you look good in my shit. Then we gon get food and them go to work after that." Y/N said.

I nodded agreeing with the plan. Then she did it again. She kissed me. That feeling again, I don't know what it is or how to explain it.

After I got my stuff together we got into her car and she drove to Onika's house. She preferred to wait in the car while I got ready.

Everyone was in the living room when I walked in. I figured they would all be at work until I remembered that they're all off today. I said good morning hoping to get straight to my room. It didn't work.

"And where were you last night? And who clothes you got on?" Kelly asked.

"I was at Y/N's house." I say not being able to hide the smile that formed on her face.

"Ooh she's blushing." Michelle teased.

"It wasn't even like that." I say before they can get any ideas.

"Might not be like that but something went down. Spill it girl." Kelly said.

"Okay fine. We kissed a few times and slept in the same bed together but that was it. Nothing more than that. Now if you'll excuse me she's outside waiting on me." I reply.

"Oh shit, Bey done bagged a rich gangsta. Them the type of people that you gotta keep on a leash cause if not, they'll just act like a wild animal." Michelle said.

I just chuckled. I noticed that Onika said absolutely nothing this entire time. It's like the more I said something the more aggravated she looked. I ain't worry too much about it and went to go get ready.

I kept it simple with a tank top and jeans. I put my hair up in a bun and put on some perfume. When I was done doing what I needed to do, I grabbed my purse, said bye to the girls, and went back to Y/N's car.

When I walked out Onika and Y/N were talking. It kinda confused me because what would they have to speak about.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing, just giving her the infamous best friend talk." Nic said. 

Something about her answer is off. I know when she's lying and this is one of those times. I'll be sure to talk to her later.