Sister Sister

Y/N's P.O.V

"Robyn what do you want from me?" I asked.

She was getting on my last nerves. Siblings are so aggravating. I'm about to punch the shit outta her in a minute.

"You're always working. I just want to spend time with my favorite sister." She answers.

I looked at her with a twisted expression. "I'm your only sister. And I'm sorry Rih but work done got a lot more stressful. So unless you can help me figure this shit out I'ma be stuck here all day."

"What's the problem?" Robyn asked.

"Remember Shawn?" I questioned causing her to nod. "Things are different since you last came around. The nigga done switched up on us and joined the GD's. Him and whatever crew he got shot up the trap the other day. This shit is personal. The only idea that the boys and I have came up with is to just kill him."

"This is why I shouldn't of left. I was the one with the brains. Say you do kill him, you think that's gonna end the war? I left because I needed a break from the gang. The game ain't easy. Once I had enough money you see I dipped. But when are you ever gonna stop?"

"You don't think it's time to quit and do something positive with your life? You got enough money to never work again. Your great grandkids are gonna be set for life. Go travel the world with my sister in law or something." Robyn said.

She does make a good point. There's really no reason for me to still be doing this shit. It's just the lifestyle that I live. This has always been my life. We were all raised into this shit. 

But maybe it's time I stopped or at least took a long break away from this. Traveling the world with Beyoncé does sound nice. We'll get to fuck all over the world. I like that thought.

"Sister in law?" I questioned.

"I ain't stutter stupid. If you don't marry that girl one day I will kick your ass. She actually got you to settle down. That's an accomplishment on its own." She said.

"I'm not thinking about marriage anytime soon. But you are right about the whole situation. Although you know me I have to retaliate. So you gonna help me?" I asked with a pleading smile.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Alright fine but after this you need to step away even if it's just for a moment. And once we're done you and Rome are taking me shopping."

"What why?" I say.

"Because you love me and so does he. The siblings are all back together." Rih said with confidence.

She got a lot of fucking nerves. But that's my sister and I do love her. I know Rome does too. It's good to be spending time with her.

_________________

Beyoncé's P.O.V

Once classes were done with, I headed straight to my car. I said goodbye to Meg, Mani, and Z. Did my usual routine of ignoring Shawn and got into my Rover.

I was going to visit my sister. I haven't seen Solange since the day I left that house. It's been a few months. I'm sure she feels like I left her behind but that's not the case.

I had to do what was best for me. And now that my life is back on track and everything is going good, I should go see her.

I parked on the side of the street not bothering to pull into the driveway. Looking at this rundown house gave me a flashback of every bad memory. Our father leaving, mom hooked on drugs, the abuse that I used to go through, the many times we had to deal with being poor.