Jealous

Beyoncé's P.O.V

"She just gave me a big stack of money and told me to go do something." I say.

"Well you definitely need something to do. You've had that same sad look since she left. So much for not having a thing for her." Michelle said.

"We been knew that was a lie but I suggest that we got to a club. I mean when was the last time that we've been out? All we do is work now. And hopefully I can find me a sugar daddy." Kelly said making me laugh.

"The last time we all went out was like a real life version of the movie Girls Trip. That's why we don't go places but I'm down." Onika says.

"Going out it is." I agree.

We all went our separate ways going to get ready. I'm sure the girls would be dressing all nice and sexy but I preferred to keep it simple. I put on a Houston Astros jersey with ripped jeans and some white heels.

I sprayed on my favorite perfume and earrings

I sprayed on my favorite perfume and earrings. My makeup was light. I settled for a more natural look. I grabbed my purse and went back downstairs.

Michelle and I sat on the couch waiting for the other girls. About ten minutes later they came down all nicely dressed.

"How drunk are we getting tonight? Like should I drive there kinda drunk or Uber drunk?" Onika asked.

"Uber." Kelly, Michelle, and I said in unison.

We ordered a Uber to the club. It took about thirty five minutes for it to arrive and for us to get there. We headed straight to the bar ordering all types of shots and drinks. All of us were just downing the alcohol.

"Bitch Kelly done got herself into a drink off with somebody." Michelle said to me and Onika.

"This is girls trip all over again." Onika chuckled.

We went to where Kelly was. Everyone had formed a circle around her and some dude. There was hella shots in front of them. This somehow happens every time with her.

"Go Kelly." I cheered unintentionally starting a chant.

The dude said something to her making her look at us. She walked over here already drunk as hell.

"What happened?" Onika asked.

"He raised the stakes. Us against his group. How y'all feeling about that?" Kelly said.

"Let's do it." Michelle said dragging me with her.

I expected to have fun tonight but I did not expect for us to participate in all these drinking games. Drunk wasn't even the word to describe us anymore. It turned into a mess. A very fun one but still a mess. 

While Kelly and that man, whose name I never caught, were doing body shots off each other I scanned the club. Across the room I seen Y/N. What was she even doing here? She told me that she would hit me up when she was done with work.