Campus

Beyoncé's P.O.V

"I think that would be good for you. You'd have fun and you'll get to enjoy the whole college experience." Y/N said.

I just got finished telling her that I've been thinking about taking my classes on campus instead of online.

My classes were online because of my mother but since I no longer have to deal with her, I actually want to be on campus.

"But what about work?" I asked suddenly remembering that.

"You know you don't have to work for me anymore. You want money then just ask baby. What's mine is yours." She replied.

I smiled kissing her. She makes me so happy. I made a mental note to get my classes switched over after this.

"What's your major anyway?" Y/N asked.

"Business management. I always thought of having my own company. But I think I want to change it to music." I answer.

"You can sing or something?" She questioned.

I nodded shyly. I've only ever sung around Kelly, Michelle, Nic, and Solo. We all be singing together. It's a talent that we found out we all share.

"Sing for me." She said with a smile.

I thought about a song I wrote a couple weeks ago in my spare time. I took a deep breath before starting.

Baby I love you, you are my life
My happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side
You're my relation and connection to the sun
You next to me, there's no darkness I can't overcome

You are my raindrops, I am the seed
With you, and God who's my sunlight, I bloom and grow so beautifully
Baby, I'm so proud, proud to be your girl
You make the confusion go all away from this cold and messed up world

I am in love with you, you set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you
I'll never leave, just, just keep loving me
The way I love you, loving me
'Cause I am in love with you, you set me free
I can't do this thing called life without you here with me
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you
I'll never leave, just keep loving me
The way I love you, loving me

"Oh I gotta girl that can sing. I like that. I guess this makes up for you not knowing how to cook." Y/N said wrapping her strong arms around me.

"Shut up." I laughed laying my head on her shoulder.

I've never been so happy in my life. We just seem to go together so well.

___________

Today was the day where I started my new classes. With the help of Y/N I had the courage to switch my major. I kept it simple yet cute with a skirt and a short sleeve shirt.