chapter two;

CHAPTER TWO

THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IS THE ONE WHO LISTENS, THINKS AND OBSERVES

THE ONE WHO LISTENS, THINKS
AND OBSERVES

1ST SEPTEMBER 1993

CHILDREN. HUNDREDS OF THEM.

There were so many people, Draco had taken his mother's arm out of simple fear to get lost. ( one might think he'd get used to it ) His parents close behind them as Athena's eyes roamed around the platform.

Her eyes came to a halt as she watched as a young daughter was being smoothed by her mother, the man who would probably be the father chuckled heartily before kissing the head of the girl.

Athena looked away with pursed lips, just in time to see Lucius' gaze on her. Her face instantly fell into a cold glare.

„We'll leave you there," he said, not taking his eyes off her as Narcissa put an arm on him, „Don't cause unnecessary trouble, both of you."

„Right," she responded with in a deadpanned voice, „because I like to be the first one to get mischievous."

( Technically this wasn't a lie, she did like her tricks, but she wouldn't be caught dead putting a dungbomb in Flich's office for public knowledge. )

He narrowed his eyes.

Narcissa sighed at the two of them.

Athena glanced at her, the letter that was tucked into her trunk safely came back into her mind and she remembered the particular nightmare that followed afterwards.

The voices around her turned into background noise as the woman's gaze focused on her, looking as though she knew what she was thinking about.

She shifted uncomfortably, setting the furrowed eyebrows she had unconsciously formed into an unreadable expression.

„Be good, Athena," Narcissa said and Athena felt the heavy weight of the underlines.

She nodded shortly, ignoring the tight feelings of uncomfortableness and pressure spreading out in her chest like a wildfire.

Then Athena grabbed her cousin by the collar, pulling him from his conversation with his father, „Come on, loser."

„Hey!" Draco hissed warningly, looking around in fear someone he may know saw them, „Let go, you bossy—"

The rest of that sentence was drowned as she ignored him and didn't bother to say goodbye to Lucius. Dragging them both into the Hogwarts Express.