chapter thirty-one;

chapter thirty-one;

I WANTED TO FEEL NOTHING WHENEVER YOU I SEE YOU, BUT YOU LOOKED ME IN THE EYES AND I FELT EVERYTHING AT ONCE

JUNE 24TH 1995

SHE WAS EXCITED TO SEE HER PARENTS.

Her father wrote they would meet her at the stands. She hadn't seen them since last summer and Athena normally wasn't this attached, but she missed Christmas with them and at Easter she was also at Hogwarts so she went almost eleven months without them.

She just hoped they weren't going to bring Sirius with them.

Although she doubted that. He and her father were still avoiding being in the same room since that one incident in summer.

„Hey, don't you look like Christmas has come again," Theodore walked quickly to catch up with her as they walked towards the Great Hall for lunch.

„Shut up," she rolled her eyes and answered anyway, „my parents are coming to see the task."

He stopped shortly, forcing Athena to do so too.

She turned to face him, confusion written on her face. He had an odd expression on his face before it shifted into a teasing grin, annoying her, „What?"

„Is Potter ready to meet the parents?"

Her cheeks pinked and she shoved him away roughly, „One more word from you and I will rip your fucking throat out, Theodore."

„But won't that make him jealous?" he nudged her a little flirtatiously.

She growled at him.

He raised his hands in defense, showing her a piece symbol, „Alright, Alright. I'll stop. Just wanted a little fun before my parent comes to see me. Maybe I'll just hide behind yours."

Athena snorted as the door to the Great Hall opened, „That would work. Your father is scared of mine and my mother would deck Senior before he could even open his mouth."

„That'd be a sight," Theodore whistled lowly and stilled shortly, „want to sit with us?"

„So I can deal with my cousin's annoying babble?" Athena scoffed at him, before putting her voice in a mocking tone, „But Potter was doing this and Potter was doing that. Haven't you seen him? What an arrogant twit."