chapter thirty-two;

chapter thirty-two;

SHE FOUND THE COLORS TO PAINT HIM WHERE THE WORLD HAD LEFT HIM GREY

JULY 17TH 1995

SHE DIDN'T EXACTLY MISS THE MANOR, but something about it calmed her down after the long year she had.

It wasn't exactly the manor itself, more like the few rooms she liked to spend her time in growing up. She liked her room, enjoyed their own library and the strong smell of old books. She had even found some kind of comfort in her father's room—ignoring the don't enter without permission sign. Because how is he supposed to give her permission?

Or maybe this time it was the idiot that stood in her kitchen, making her breakfast. He seemed to be in a good mood recently, humming a low tune under his breathe as he danced with the pan in his hand.

He looked ridiculous. She smiled fondly.

„You know, instead of sitting there on the counter, princess," he taunted without looking at her, but she could hear the grin on his face anyway, „you could help me with your precious pancakes."

„Kreacher normally cooks for me," she stood up regardlessly, walking around the counter towards him. „Says he'll die dramatically if he doesn't serve me like the house elf he is."

„See, you're such a princess," he practically beamed at her, handing her the pan so he could wrap his arms around her from behind comfortably.

She was very much glad they were alone, she didn't need anyone to see the unusual pink colour on her cheekbones.

„You're an idiot."

„Mmh," he pressed a kiss on her naked skin.

„An absolute loser," she tried to focus on the pan in her hand.

„You're making me blush."

She felt his stupid smile at the side of her neck and put the pan down, turning around to face him in his arms near snappishly, „Would you stop that?"

„Stop what?" he kissed her cheek lightly, smirking slightly like he thought she couldn't see it, or maybe he just didn't care.

That," she grabbed his face in her hands, glaring at him without any real heat. „You are so lucky we're currently the only ones in the house."