twenty (m)

a/n
I apologize in advance for the phrase "slurped at his juices" idk what I was on

twenty

__________

—THEY DON'T MAKE IT HOME.

Yoongi ends up pulling over for a second time in a deserted carpool lot to finger him into exhaustion, and a third time to suck him off. If it weren't for the fact that they were less than five minutes from Yoongi's apartment, Yoongi would have likely had to pull over for a fourth time.

Jimin is a wreck by the time Yoongi manages to pull into his building's parking lot, and he's praying that he doesn't run into any other Alphas. Yoongi scents him for good measure, only setting Jimin off even further as he tugged at his hair, drawing him closer to his body as humanly possible, but eventually, he's pulling him from the car and towards the building.

They don't make it to the bedroom. They were never going to make it to the bedroom; Yoongi had him pressed up against the wall the minute they're safely inside his apartment – Jimin's slacks tugged down far enough for him to slip inside and fuck him messily. It's an easy slide, and Jimin is tight and warm around him. His body is searing hot against Yoongi's, sweat dripping down his back, and he's whimpering loudly as Yoongi grabbed his hips with an iron grip, holding him upright as he fucked into him like his life depended o it. Nothing about this was gentle or sweet like their first night together, and Jimin loved it. He'd been waiting years for this moment, for Yoongi to be rough and use him. If it weren't for Yoongi holding him up by his waist, he would have surely fallen by now, his knees weak and unsteady.

They lasted a total of five minutes before Jimin was coming, nails clawing at the wall as his whole body shook violently, and there was no way Yoongi wasn't going to not go into rut; not with the way Jimin's legs trembled as he pulled out and stipped him off his clothes. He tore the fabric from his body, tossing the scraps to the floor. He could worry about the mess later, what mattered was Jimin, now naked, and still reeling from his orgasm. Yoongi caught him by the waist as Jimin sank towards the floor, preventing him from collapsing entirely.

They made it a total of five feet maybe, just far enough that Yoongi could bend Jimin over the armrest of his couch, and slipped back inside. Jimin mewled loudly, body falling limp against the couch. He was more than content to let Yoongi take control, to fuck him the way that he wanted. This was about him too after all, and all of this felt so much better than Jimin could have ever imagined. The way Yoongi pounded into him, the noises he was making from behind...Jimin felt like he was on cloud nine. He let his mind wander, wondering if he'd have finger shaped bruises on his hips from how tightly Yoongi was holding him. He moaned at the thought – he'd give anything to have Yoongi's handprint on his ass the more he thought about it. Or bite marks. Would Yoongi bite him? Claim him as his own?

His thoughts are cut short the second Yoongi's fingers are carding through his hair, before tugging harshly on his roots, forcing his fourth orgasm of the night out of him. Jimin is choking out high pitched whines, vision turning white as his hips jerked, grounded down against the couch. The added friction against his cock sent him spiraling as he struggled to catch his breath.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Holy fuck, god, he feels heavenly around us

Jimin was panting when Yoongi wrapped a hand around his waist, pulling him upwards so that his back was flushed against his chest. He shuddered at the new angle, ass pushing back against Yoongi's hips instinctively, drawing heavy moans from the both of them.