twenty-one (m)

twenty-one

__________

—YOONGI WOULD BE AWOKEN ALMOST AN HOUR LATER BY A RESTLESS JIMIN, AND WOULD GO ON TO KNOT HIM A SECOND TIME BEFORE EITHER OF THEM COULD FALL BACK ASLEEP; Yoongi's rut had finally set in by that point.

It made things tricky – whenever Jimin's heat began to die down, Yoongi's rut would act up, leaving both of them feeling worn and tired. They weren't entirely in sync which might have frustrated Yoongi if he wasn't tired to think. Yongi was beginning to think he didn't have the stamina to make it through – though he supposed that's what he got for not spending any of Jimin's previous heats with him. He had zero practice.

Though somehow (possibly through the power of love as Jimin would later tease him, and through his Alpha pushing him) he managed to help Jimin through his highs, and lows, while also covering his own needs (mostly while Jimin slept). Yoongi felt guilty about "using" him while he was passed out – he understood that Jimin was too exhausted to stay awake and needed the sleep but he'd of rather waited until Jimin was conscious. Jimin, however, was quick to shut his thoughts down. He wasn't about to let Yoongi suffer and ignore his needs just because he couldn't keep awake.

("You have my consent Yoongi – stop stressing. You're not hurting me, nor are you taking advantage of me. I am telling you that it is okay for you to take care of yourself, I am more than willing to let you use – don't look at me like that I don't know how else to word it right now, I'm horny – to use me to do that. Besides, I quite like waking up to you fucking me senseless,")

Yoongi stopped stressing afterwards.

Part of him regretted taking so long to be intimate with Jimin – every noise that tumbled from swollen, red-bitten lips sent him to heaven, the way Jimin's body molded to his perfectly, as if they were made for one another...he might not forgive himself for waiting, but he would be grateful for making sure he was in the right headspace to take care of him.

Soft whimpers filled the room as Yoongi gently rocked his hips upwards against Jimin's. Obscene noises and whimpers filled the air as Jimin struggled to fuck himself on Yoongi's cock. It was hard to lift his hips with Yoongi's knot stuck in him, but they made the best of it as Jimin settled for grinding against his lap.

"That's it puppy," Yoongi encouraged. He placed his hands on Jimin's stomach, pressing down lightly. Jimin whined loudly, hips stuttering in pleasure. He made grabby motions, pulling Yoongi's hands to his waist. "This what you want puppy?" He whispered, setting the rhythm for them. Jimin nodded helplessly as he chased his orgasm. Breathless pants and tiny gasps spilled from his lips and it wasn't long before both of them were crashing over the edge.

Jimin collapsed on top of Yoongi with a huff as he attempted to slow his breathing. It was a little awkward with how he was lying on top of him, but Yoongi did his best to get him comfortable. He ran his fingers soothingly along his back with one hand, while the other brushed through Jimin's hair, pushing it out of his face. Yoongi wanted to see his eyes – the soft chocolate brown that always warmed his heart. Jimin was peering up at him from behind content eyes.

"How do you feel, Puppy?"

"M'tired," Jimin huffed. "You take...good care of me," he slurred the last part, pushing his face into Yoongi's neck and exhaling. Yoongi shuddered at the warmth of his breath, tickling his skin.

"I do?" Yoongi questioned. He already knew the answer of course, but hearing it come from Jimin was so pure and made his Alpha content – knowing that he was doing a good job.