Chapter 62

"Seeing you smiling like that, it looks like you had a good date with Rhianne. Right, Keith?"

"You bet."

"Oh, wow. That's a nice smile. No wonder the freshmen girls we met in the corridor cannot take their eyes off you."

Keith ignored Hansel and continued walking back to their classroom. He is in good mood today. He has been like this since his last date with Rhianne. Keith even thinks he can finish their long quiz later in just a few minutes. 

Although his brother tried to ruin his date, all of the negative thoughts inside his head at that time had disappeared when Rhianne kissed him on his cheeks. That was the first time she initiated such intimacy with him. The closest she did before that kiss was holding hands which is already a common thing for them. 

It was just a kiss on his cheeks, but that is enough to make Keith feel like he is floating in the clouds. He remembered his brother mentioning before that they are too pure for each other. But he ignored it. For Keith, it does not matter if their relationship is pure or childish in his eyes. As long as they are happy with each other, then everything is fine. 

And besides, Keith is not rushing things. For him, every step he makes are all important. A girl like Rhianne is someone who should not be treated with aggressive movements. Keith wants to cherish every moment that he shares with Rhianne because she taught him that good memories are something that cannot be purchased anywhere. 

"You are so lovestruck. Do you know that?" Hansel said while walking side by side with him. 

Soon, he noticed that Keith is not wearing the watch that he usually sees on his wrist. Instead, he is wearing a new watch with string straps that has two different colors. It does not look expensive too just like the usual wristwatch that Keith is using every day. 

"Did you change the brand of your wristwatch?" Hansel asked. "I never thought of you as a guy who will wear a casual wristwatch."

"Rhianne made it for me." Keith bragged. "She gave it to me as a gift on our date."

"That's cool! Let me see!"

Hansel tried to touch his arm so he can clearly see the design of his wristwatch. But Keith slapped Hansel's hand and quickly check if there is a speck of dust or dirt on its surface. Hansel gave him a glare but he ignored it as usual.

"I just want to look at it! Why are you so stingy?!"

"You can see it even without touching it." 

"But it will look better in my eyes if I stare at it in close distance."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."

"Tch. Are you and Rhianne a couple now?"

"Not yet."

"What? You are too slow, Keith!" Hansel complained.

He really feels worried about this guy. Isn't he aware that there are a lot of guys who are just waiting for the right time to approach Rhianne? If Keith is the most popular in girls, then Rhianne is his counterpart. Most of the guys in their department have a huge crush on Rhianne. 

They just do not approach her lightly because of many reasons.

First, Rhianne comes from an elite family. Although most of them also come from a rich families, it is still nothing compared to the environment where Rhianne grew up. The only one who can match up with her status is Keith who also comes from an elite family.

Second, these guys feel so average when it comes to their looks. Rhianne is now called as this university's fairy because of her beauty. She won that title fair and square when a member of their student council held a survey just for fun in their school forum. That student council member gathered all the photos of the prettiest girl in every department, posted them on their forum and raised a survey.