Special Chapter 1.2

"A friend of mine mentioned that the ice cream in this shop tastes good."

"Dr. Calvin, we—"

"Hmm? Do you want to buy strawberry-flavored ice cream? Sure. Since you are my favorite patient, I will buy all of your favorites for the whole day."

"No. What I want is—"

"Ah, right. How can I forget? You want to put a lot of toppings on your ice cream. Do you want me to add chocolate chips and marshmallows to your ice cream?"

"I am not talking about—"

"Of course. We will also put a few wafer sticks on your ice cream and chocolate sauce too."

"Dr. Calvin, listen to me—"

"But that will be too much, right? What if you get a toothache later? Then I should only let you eat two scoops of ice cream with your favorite toppings—"

"Ya! I said listen to me!"

"..."

"..."

"...Pfft."

Dr. Calvin cannot stop himself from laughing. Rhianne is obviously annoyed by him right now. Her puffed cheeks and her furrowed eyes are the signs that Rhianne is starting to get mad at him. The doctor coughed first before he put his hand on Rhianne's head.

"Why are you so mad? Are you not satisfied with the ice cream I ordered for you?" Dr. Calvin asked with a smile.

"You kidnapped me again!" Rhianne yelled at him.

Yes. Again.

This doctor does not really know how to properly ask permission if he wants to bring her outside. Instead of getting mad at her, Dr. Calvin just laughed at her again while denying her accusations. In her frustrations, Rhianne hit the doctor's arms but that only makes him laugh harder.

Earlier, Rhianne was relaxing in their house while reading the book that she picked up from their library. She has no other plans because today is the weekend. Her brother is not at home because he is busy doing his group project. Her father is on a business trip while her mother is meeting up with her high school friends.

Aside from their housekeepers, Rhianne is the only one left in their house. When she tried to ask Keith if he wants to hang out today, he told her that he is busy this morning but they can meet up this afternoon. So Rhianne decided that she will use her time this morning to take a rest while reading a book in peace.

But her plan was ruined when Dr. Calvin visited their house out of nowhere. There are only two reasons why Dr. Calvin needs to visit their house. Either he made a plan with her brother or he needs to conduct her monthly check-up. But her brother is busy today and she just finished her monthly check-up a week ago.

But before Rhianne can ask the reason for his visit, Dr. Calvin suddenly carries her and puts her inside his car. He moves so fast that Rhianne realized what had just happened when she was already sitting in the passenger seat while Dr. Calvin was driving the car with a smile on his face. When she asked what is this all about, Dr. Calvin shamelessly told her that they are going on a date today just like the last time.

Dr. Calvin brought her to the ice cream parlor near the hospital where he is working. Rhianne called her mother a while ago to complain about her kidnapper. But it turns out Dr. Calvin had already asked for her mother's permission in advance to bring her outside since today is the weekend. Carmie agreed to it because she does not want her daughter to feel bored inside their house today.

"You can just tell me that my mom sends you to bring me outside instead of acting like a child abductor." Rhianne scolded the doctor.

"That will be boring though. Why don't we put some action in our life, right?"