□⁠ Chapter 12

□⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠

□⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠

Indraneel Manwar Dhanrajgir: The poster boy for stupid decisions?

Yeah, one could say that.

A month back before, he had taken one stupid decision of abandoning his best friend's wedding celebrations to run away to this faraway country, between new people, finding solace in his sketchbook and the streets filled with life.

Now, he had prepositioned another stupidity, a holiday Fling.

What did he think of himself?

A movie protagonist or a character in a novel, well he was far from any of that.

This was real, so real that a bubbling headache seemed to stand close to him.

"You are late," The headache in front of him said disapproved.

"I wasn't planning to come." He gave her a saccharin smile, something that will piss her off or at least earn a scoff.

He received the letter. He bit his lip thinking if he has come to know this hurricane of a woman a little too better.

It has been what, Three days since he has come to stay in her proximity? Before he had ignored her existence in plain sight but now, he had hit his head on an axe.

"As if I will let that happen" She smuggled "I know your hotel and room number, isn't it 69?"

"You" he glared.

"Oh, sorry, 6069. I had forgotten." She grinned. "Now come on. We have a long way to go."

"This woman" He gritted, glaring at her as she swayed her alluring hips and walked. Shaking his head, he followed her.

The sun was close to setting, the sky turning shades of orange and red as they walked.

"Pray tell, where are we going?" He asked as matching her steps, she was wearing sneakers and hopping around faster than other girls, she could speed walk just fine.