part 1

[𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮]

Sitting on her sofa watching a new episode of her new favorite telenovela Lulu's second phone starts to ring.

Lulu's first phone was for all things work, it had the contact names of everyone she worked with and her suppliers, along with anyone she'd met while at work. The second phone was for what she called emergencies, specifically for anyone who was given a black card from her.

Picking up the black encased phone Lulu mutes the TV before sitting back down on the sofa and answering the unknown numbers call. Phone to her ear Lulu speaks up, "Hello?"

There was silence on the other end of the call but listening closely she could hear faint whispers of an argument making her repeat, "I can hear you on the line"

"Y-yeah. Hi, uh I'm Scott," The voice on the other line uncertainty says 

At the hesitation, Lulu smiles, "Hello Scott. I'm Lulu, is there a reason you're calling?"

"Do you by any chance know Derek Hale?" Scott asks there being talking in the background of his call someone saying something along the lines of it sounded more like an escort service than an emergency number

"I suppose you found my card or this is an emergency?" Lulu asks remembering Derek, his face was hard to forget

"Both actually. Derek... he's been taken"

At the urgency, Lulu sits up from her relaxed position on the couch, "By who?"

"Hunters from Mexico, the Calaveras," Scott answers getting straight to the point

"I suppose you have a plan to get him back?" Lulu asks the boy at the other end of the call sounding like a teenager and not a full-grown adult giving her more of a reason to help while being very curious as to why the mysterious Hale was hanging out with teenagers

"Are you willing to help?"

Standing up Lulu checks her calendar to see if she had any meetings or anything that couldn't be handled by her many managers, "It'll take me a day to get to Mexico. When were you thinking of getting there?"

・○・・○・・○・・○・

a/n: these teens gonna have another adult in their life, but who would Lulu have the best relationship with?