7. dark clothing equals safety

The night of the full moon Lulu having driven Liam home made it so she missed the party ending, a murder and Lydia finding a deadpool with names of supernatural creatures. The murder was of Demarco, an unknown werewolf who delivered a keg to the party and his name was one of the many on the deadpool. The list Lydia had gotten through her banshee powers - no one knew exactly how but they were grateful to know. The Walcotts - the family of Wendigos- were also on the deadpool and killed by a professional assassin called the Mute - who Peter killed after he tried to blow up Derek with a claymore mine.

The thing about Demarco being an unknown werewolf to everyone meant there was a pack in Beacon hills that Scott's pack didn't know about. A pack that would most likely be on the deadpool and professional assassins would be on the hunt for.

The part of the deadpool Lydia found was only one part out of three, the rest as yet to be decoded - Lydia was doing her best to get the cipher keys. What the teens did find out is that the numbers next to the names on the list meant there would be a limit of names that could appear in the other two lists. The numbers - the teens think - will add up to one-hundred-seventeen million dollars, the same amount stolen from the Hale vault. All being masterminded by someone with the handle Benefactor

With school remusing as if there were no murders happening in town, only some students knew the truth. That truth belonged in the supernatural world which is what brought Lulu and Derek to Beacon Hill High School. Lulu waited in the coach's office while Derek lurked in the empty locker room waiting for the new wolf to storm in.

Liam storms into the lockers throwing his gym bag on the ground only to see that this locker was missing an important Lacrosse equipment, "What the hell? Where's my stick?"

All Liam hears is the rattling making him turn the corner ready to find who was making the ominous noise. Derek stood a few feet away holding a lacrosse stick and asks, "Is this yours?"

Liam looks at the silver lacrosse stick that resembled his only to watch the bearded man break it in half before throwing it at his feet. Liam looks up with glowing eyes and growls ready to attack the stranger, only he didn't take into account that the man was quicker. Derek grabs Liam by the neck and arm shoving him onto the lockers as Liam continued to growl doing everything he could to get out of the hold