2. amnesia in the body

[somewhere in Beacon Hills]

Beacon Hills, California was the set destination. Specifically, at 3 am the destination was Beacon Hills Animal Clinic. Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Lulu were the only conscious people sitting in the blue jeep that drove surprisingly fast under the pouring rain. Mexico was easy to leave with the help of Braeden - who had the credentials of a State Marshall - or else there would have been a lot of questions as to why they were transporting a fifteen-year-old unconscious boy wrapped in a blanket past the border without identification.

The teens had explained that the reason for going to an animal clinic was because they had a friend who may have answers. Their friend used to be a Druid Emissary for a pack there in Beacon Hill, their day job being a vet. Emissaries' identities were normally kept secret from everyone in the pack but the Alpha, because they acted as an anchor helping the pack maintain connections to their humanity.

Arriving at the Animal Clinic everyone moved fast to get the young boy inside. Scott carried Derek wrapped in a blanket over his shoulder into the clinic doing his best so he wouldn't get wet. They carefully lay him in on a steel work table, his feet having to dangle off the table as it wasn't long enough for his almost 6-foot stature.

Being able to look at the boy lying on his work table, Deaton was in shock, "Wow..."

"Wow? Wow, as in, I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do -kind of wow? 'Cause that's the kind we were hoping for..." Stiles rambles hoping for answers just like everyone else because all the speculations and conspiracy theories they'd come up with during the ride home were just theories

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities." The Druid and former emissary to the Hale Pack says still processing that the kid laying on the table was Derek Hale only aged back to his teen years

Lydia unknowingly takes the boy's hand and notices how inhumanly cold he was, "He's cold-- really cold."

Deaton takes hold of Derek's hand while also placing another on his wrist to time his heart rate. As Deaton examines the boy on the table Scott asks, "Do you think this is permanent?