11. list update

[somewhere in Beacon Hills]

Scott and Lydia brought over a guest to the loft saying it was of great importance. Luckily Braeden had left in the morning leaving Derek and Lulu alone in the loft - until Scott and Lydia called which once they picked up was important.

Apparently the deputy - one that was on the hit list - was set on fire and left for dead by his partner. Only since he was physically standing in the loft with zero burn marks and perfectly healthy meant he wasn't normal

Derek takes the man's hands and inspects them before asking, "He covered you in gasoline?"

Parrish nods and lets his hands fall back to his side not having any answers. Relying on some teens was his only option and the smartest one he knew asks, "It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead."

"Well, they should be gone." Derek states out the obvious because even if Parrish was a werewolf he'd have extreme wounds

"I was set on fire!" Parrish exclaims not knowing why they were talking about him as it happens every day "All of me should be gone."

"Not if you're like us..." Scott trails off everyone still having to explain the supernatural world

"Like you?"

"Definitely not," Lulu shakes her head knowing how a werewolf smells and the cop had none of that

"Then what is he?" Lydia questions looking at the knew couple

Lulu shrugs knowing almost zero to none other supernatural beings while Derek shakes his head, "Sorry, but I have no idea."

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira..." Scott trails off thinking Derek would have the answers

"This is a little out of my experience. There might be something in the bestiary." Derek makes it known he would look into it but there was more that needed to be asked, "Did you try Argent?"

"I don't know where he is" Scott answers knowing that was never a good thing

"Okay, hold on, what's a bestiary?" Parrish asks before shaking his head once he had everyone's attention "Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic?"