6. first full moon

.

[somewhere in beacon hills]

A helicopter shines light over the Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital roof, as there was an investigation being made. Turned out that a kid they'd brought to the hospital whose family had been killed was a cannibal, family trait. Nobody but the Sheriff knows that Scott had also been on the roof when the teen boy got murdered, right now everyone just wanted answers on the dead teen cannibal

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof..." Sheriff Stilinski tells one of his deputies that was guarding the only roof access  "And see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look."

Uncertain the deputy glances over at the dead body, "You have an expert on teenage cannibals?"

"Ju-Five minutes, Parrish."

With a sigh the deputy waves over at the rest of the crew, "Hey!"

The only person left on the roof wearing a green police uniform jacket was the Sheriff. Turning around to the body Noah sees Derek and Lulu looking down at it.

"Hello Noah," Lulu smiles over at the man as if she wasn't a step away from a dead cannibal 

"Lulu." Noah replies not expecting any greetings to be exchanged, then he takes a step on part of the ledge towards Derek, "Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a 'Wendigo?'"

"Cannibalistic shapeshifters." Derek looks down at the body that laid face first, the only sign of blood being the red on his knuckles and blood stained white shirt "But, I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden."

Lulu had walked off to the other side of the roof where Derek had caught the scent of someone new making him ask, "How many people did Scott say were up here?"