5. difficult answers, simple questions

[somewhere in Beacon Hills]

Lulu was never a light sleeper, there was always some type of movement in her home growing up that allowed her to learn to sleep through it all. Things changed five years ago, there were still some days when she was able to sleep through the loudness of the streets.

Being able to hear someone's heartbeat a mile away was not always a good thing. Lulu just had to learn to find comfort in what she was able to hear and allow it to lull her to sleep.

Things were different in Beacon Hills, she couldn't deny the strange pull she'd felt once she was in it. It could also be that she hadn't slept for more than eight hours in the past two days which allowed her to sleep peacefully.

The noise that had woken Lulu up and made it impossible to ignore was the loft sliding door open and slammed shut. Lulu raises a hand over her eyes before moving to sit up on the bed.

With a glare Lulu's eyes meet a stranger's sudden curious  glare, "You."

"Lulu," The woman reintroduces herself not thinking he'd remember while placing her hand on her chest and just like all the other times she's said her name she pronounced it in her native tongue, not with an American accent "You are Peter"

Peter was the one who entered the apartment with the expectation to find his nephew to discuss things of great importance only to find a woman he semi-recognised in his bed and Derek nowhere to be found. Not thinking the woman would have recognized him he smirks, "You guys talked about me? Conversation ran that dry?"

"No, we met before. Suppose I did not make a grand first impression." Lulu says not moving out of the bed staying sitting down blanket over her black sleeping shorts

Peter looks at her for a could seconds before placing her face in a memory, "You're that waitress from South America"

"Restaurant owner," Lulu clarifies because while there was nothing wrong with being a waitress she didn't want her achievement of owning her own establishment gone unsaid

"And a wolf," Peter senses as the woman was no longer masking herself

"Such keen senses," Lulu smiles her eyes darting over to the man who'd slept on the couch walking into the room with a cup of fresh coffee in hand