Surprise Guests. Chapter Twenty-One.

Chapter 21. Surprise Guest.

Mason smirks at me as I giggle, pushing my hair behind my ear. The waitress walks over and gives us our food as she smiles at us, we thanked her and she walks away.

"Oh hey guys!"

I turn to see Zoey and Kyle working their way towards us.

"I didn't know you two were here. What a great surprise!" She squeals. "It's such a coincidence, mind if we pull up a chair?" She pulls a chair next to Kyle and he does the same. "Thanks!"

Kyle smiles at the both of us. He picks up my fork and cuts himself a big bite out of Masons steak. "Wow! That's delicious!!" He squeaks.

Zo looks down at my legs, then my chest, and  back to my eyes. "Wow, short dress, and nice cleavage."

I look at Mason who begins to smirk.

I look at Kyle and Zo and they smile at me, "Not to be rude guys, but why are you two here?"

"Oh, well, Kyle and I were going shopping at the mall, and we were hungry, so we came here."

"Why this mall? There's one a few minutes from our houses."

"Because this one has Kyle's favorite shop. Right Kyle?" She glances over at him and nudges him in the arm.

He looks at Zoey and back at me, "Yup! The other mall doesn't have the shop."

"And what shop would that be?" I ask, crossing my arms.

He looks at Zo and rubs the back of his neck, then he leans forward to the table, "Tilly's."

I chuckle slightly, " Kyle, I didn't know you shop there."

"Yeah, well there's a first time for everything, right?" He says leaning back into his chair.

"Right."

*************

Mason grabs his keys out of his pocket and quickly unlocks the door. "After you."

I smile at him and walk into a dimly lit living room, taking in a deep breath, smelling a light cinnamon smell. He walks towards his room and I follow. His room is dark and cold, the only thing you can see are the shadow of things.

With the smile still on my face, it begins to fade small. "Mind if I put my shoes here?"

"Of course."

I take my shoes off and place them by his closet and then sit on the edge of his bed. He looks at me and takes off his jacket, then kicks off his shoes next to mine. He sits right next to me, our legs almost touching. I blush.

"It's a little chilly in here. Do you want a blanket?" He asks.

"I'm fine."

"If it's cold in here to me, it is to you. Plus your in that dress." He gets up and walks over to the basket on the side of his bed. He comes back and sits down next to me. We scoot and sit right in front of the pillows. He places the blanket over both of us, but more on me. He turns his head towards the ground and picks up a pillow that he had knocked off. I move my face closer to his, as he turns to look at me I place my lips against his. His lips soft and warm against mine, I wrap my legs around his waist and place my hands on the back of his neck. He trails his warm fingers down my back. His lightly scented cologne fills my nose. He grabs my hips and pulls my body as close as it could get to his. His hand moved to my lower back as the other moved slowly lower and lower.