"Kyle!!!" Chapter Thirty Nine.

Vote/Comment :)

I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora

Chapter 39. "Kyle!!!"

The moonlight beams through my window shining in my eyes. Kyle's breath was hot and kept hitting my neck.

"Kyle."

He laughs quietly, "What?"

"Why can't you sleep on the couch? I know your dad won't let you sleep at your house alone when he's away, but why do you have to sleep in my bed with me?" I ask, turning face to face.

"Well, because I don't want to sleep on the couch again."

I roll my eyes. "How come you can't sleep at Zoey's?"

He grins, "Ask her dad. He won't let me."

I laugh, " Well I can see why."

"Why?" He inquires with a winning tone.

"Because she's his little girl and he doesn't want you to get all nasty with her, especially under his roof."

"That explains why. When I asked him he just laughed and slammed the door in my face, calling me a loser."

I laugh so hard tears start to form in my eyes. Then he kicks me in the gut!

"Ow you loser!" I yell.

He just stares at me, "Jordyn, I'm sorry I really didn't mean to kick you."

"Whatever." I say turning my back to him.

"You keep shaking the bed." 

"Then sleep on the ground or on the couch!" I exclaim.

His breath hit my neck even harder like he was smelling me. "Well I don't want too."

I laugh out of annoyance. " I don't care if you want to or not, it's my bed."

"Jerk."

I laugh again and turn to face him. "Ohh! You better have not just called me that."

He grins, " Oh but I did."

I slap him as hard as I can on the chest. He pulls his blanket off his stomach, sitting up he looks at his bareless chest to reveal a bright, red, hand mark.

I sigh, " Why is your shirt off?"

"Because I sleep with no shirt....and no pants. Actually I sleep naked."

I scream and hop out of bed. "Kyle! You better be clothed under those blankets!"

"Don't worry I am."

I smile, "Good!" I say while pushing him off the bed and on the floor.

He hops up, frowning. "That...hurt!" He points his finger at me sternly.

I laugh again. "Good!" I say turning over again as he hops under the covers, he starts to take most of them. "Kyle!"

"Stop your yacking."

I turn over and push him off the bed. He bangs against the floor. "Stop doing that!" He squeaks out.

"Then shut up!" I demand, yanking more of the blanket on my side. "If I have to turn over one more time your sleeping on the front porch."

He chuckles, " Oh I doubt you-"

"Jackson, you know I would. So I suggest you shut that mouth of yours and go to sleep."