Party Time. Chapter Twenty-Five.

Vote

Comment

And enjoy.

__________

Chapter 25.

Zoey's POV

It became dark, cold, and gloomy. The rain poured down on me like a waterfall. I was soaked. My hair began to drop cold water down my face and body.

"Zo!"

I turn around and see Kyle only a few feet away from me. "Kyle!" I exclaim.

He runs up to me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me.

I smile, "Why did you kiss me?" I ask..

He smiled and brushes my wet, dripping, hair out of my face. " Because I love you Zoey. I always have."

And then I woke up. I smiled my head off, a perfectly good dream ruined by waking up. I throw my blanket off of me and mumbled nonsense to myself.

"Only if he really did love me."

I walk into my kitchen and start the coffee maker, yawning and rubbing my eyes. The coffee maker beeped, I poured myself a hot steaming cup of coffee and add sugar and creamer. I turn around and see a well suited couple. I lean against the counter and sip my coffee.

"Darling." My mom say. I check her out, for a women in her 40's she sure does look late twenties, she wore a short black dress, which was very low cut and revealing. Her dirty blonde hair was wavy and passed her shoulders by four inches. My dad with his dark brownish black hair, dressed in a dark navy blue suit and a stunning silvery grey tie.

Sipping my coffee and looking up at her, she continued, "When did you start wearing such....slutty clothes?"

"Um when you did." I say casually.

My mom gasps, "Greggy!" She turns to my father.

The look on his face was priceless, he had a smug smile inching it's way onto his lip, "Zoey please. Be respectful to your mother."

I fake smile, "Kindly." I say as we secretly bump fists.

"Now your mother and I will be gone until ten O'clock tonight, make sure you pick up groceries. Oh and here are the car keys to my Porsche." He tosses me the keys.

I catch them, placing my hand on his shoulder, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, "Thank you daddy."

"You're welcome Princess. Now say goodbye to your mother."

I give my mom a quick hug, "Bye mom."

"Bye darling."

They waved goodbye and headed off.

"Now it's party time."

I set my cup on the counter and run up to my room, I look in my full size mirror at my pajamas. A laced cropped spaghetti strap, cropped an inch above my pierced belly button, along with stripped sky blue shorts.

"What to wear?" I tap my chin. Walking Into my closet and looking at my dress side of the wall, I grab a grey skin tight dress and some black high heels. I walk into the bathroom and did my morning routine. Leaving my hair to air dry, I decided to text a few people to know when the party starts. I went to my contacts and called Kyle. On the second ring he answered.

"Hey Zo, what's up?"

"Hi Kyle! So I'm having a party around five, do you want to come over and help me set i-"

"Yeah I would love too!" He exclaims.

We said our goodbyes and I throw on some torn up high raise shorts and a black cropped muscle tank. The doorbell echoed throughout my house. I open the door to see Kyle leaning against the wall.

"Hi." I says with a small smile.

I move out of the way to let him in and close it behind him.

"Hey. So are we gonna go get some of the food?" He asks.

I toss him the keys to my dad's car and he stares blankly at them.

"What are these?" He inquires.

"Keys."

"I mean, what car do these belong too?"

"My dad's Porsche."

"Whoa! There's no way your letting me drive that thing."

"Well that's why I gave you the keys."

"I'm not the best driver."

I scoff, "Oh please Kyle! Your a great driver and a safe one."

He grins, "Alright."

••••••••••••••

4:30 p.m.

We sorted the food on my kitchen table, Kyle clears his throat. "Um I don't have anything to wear."

"Don't worry, you can wear one of my fathers things."

"Would he mind?" He asks.

"Kyle, he's known you for awhile now, and he doesn't need to know." I grab his hand and take him to my parents room, quickly scanning through my fathers clothes I grab a nice red shirt and black pants. "Here you are."

He walks into the bathroom and I work my way to my bathroom to change. I slipped on my dress and heels, then quickly curled my hair and did my make-up. I walk down stairs to see Kyle sitting on the couch flipping through the channels on the tv. Kyle's mouth drops.

I giggle, "What?"

"You look-"

"Bad?"

"No-"

"Horrible?"

"No..."

"Then-"

He began to smirk, "Hot."

I smile, "Thank you."

The doorbell rings and I rush to open it. Jordyn smiles at me.

"Hey Zoey!" She chirps.

"Hey!"

"Wow you look....your heels are....your hair is....your breast are going to fly out."

I laugh, "It's not that revealing."

Kyle laughs, "Oh no, it's quite revealing, Zo."

"Okay fine, I guess it's more revealing than I thought." It's like his eyes were glued to my chest, every moved I make they followed, "Alright stop staring at them." I laugh, covering my chest.

His eyes landed on mine and he smiles.

************

Everyone was dancing and screaming, jumping on the tables, grinding, dry humping, and lap dancing on each other. Someone touches my butt and I turned around to a not so tall blonde head. He smiles and starts to dry hump me.

"Ew!" I scream over the music.

I push him on the ground and walk out of the crowd. I look at a laughing Kyle.

"That was so not funny."

"But it really was."

I roll my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, "Wasn't." I walk away to my room. I walk through the door and Kyle wrapped his hand around my arm. "What Kyle?"

He wrapped his hands around my waist and kisses me.

_____________________________

So what did you think?

Vote and comment.