The Teachers Choice: Five

Hope you enjoy.

------> photo of Mr. Evans on the side 😉

The Teachers Choice: 5

****

*At the Mall.*

Kyle grins, "You should get this." He points.

"You're not my boyfriend... So no."

He smirks, "But this bra is hot. And I could be," He insists, adding a small wink.

I look up at him, "Why are you even looking at the bras?"

He turns to me like I was clueless.

"Well I thought guys like looking at whats in the bra and not bras... Unless your gay." I snort.

Then it came to me.

"Wait...are yo-"

He covers my mouth, "Shut the hell up, I'm not gay. Do I look or act gay?"

I grin, "Sometimes." I say giving the cashier my card.

I walk out with my two bags and Kyle followed behind.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" Kyle inquires, but really is trying to tell me he's hungry.

"Yes, I'm starving!" I exclaim, he grabs my arm and drags me to the over crowded food court.

I sit at a table and wait for him to order his food so no one would take our table.

"Okay, you can go get your food now." Kyle tells me, pulling out his chair and sitting down.

I hop up, "Okay, I'll be back." I mimic the terminator's voice and walk off to the Chinese food stand.

Man, the line is like a billion people, the mall is so crowded todayI hop in line and wait for what felt like forever and haven't even gotten close to the front.

Out of nowhere I scream and fall on my butt. My face immediately heats up. Mr. Evans.

"Damn it" He breaths out. He picks me up and helps me balance myself, "I'm sorry Jordyn."

I crossed my arms over my chest, "How come we keep...you keep running into me?" I question.

A small grin slowing makes its way onto him face. "I'm sorry. I don't mean too."

"Okay, well bye Mr. Evans." I hop back in my spot and wait quietly in line for my food. I quickly paid for my food and walk back to my table.

"What took you so long?" Kyle asks, stabbing his fork into his chicken. "These damn plastic fork are useless." He squeaks as his chicken slids off his fork.

I giggle, "Aren't they just annoying?"

I grab my chopstick and start to eat my rice and generals chicken. I make a face, "Ughhh! Every time I try grabbing my meat it falls!" I complain, banging my hand against the table in annoyance.

"Yeah...Well that's what you get for laughing at me." Kyle jests with a grin.

••••

As noon approached us, it grew dark and cold.

I felt myself missing Mr. Evans, and I honestly had no clue why.

I snuggle into my jacket and push it as close to me as I could get it.

Kyle looks at me, "It must be 30 some degrees out, cause I can see your breath." He points out.

He takes off his jean jacket, with fuzzy lining and places it on my shoulders

I smile, "Thank you Kyle, but I don't want you to freeze."

"Your nose is really red, and I'm not cold." He beams brightly.

*******
Please vote if you think it's good enough for it.

Comment your thoughts or feelings.

Tag someone to be your reading buddy.:)