'Twinning Trouble.' Chapter Thirty Six.

Chapter 36 'Twinning Trouble'

I sit at the lunch table alone not even thinking about eating, only thinking about what happened this morning. I twirl my pasta around my fork, waiting for Zo or Kyle to come to my rescue. I'm mean come on, let's face it, sitting and waiting for your friends at the lunch table you look like a loner.

About another 2 and a half minutes later they came and sat down across from me.

"Hey Darlin...what's wrong?" Zoey asks.

I sigh, "The new-" and then the twins sat down right across from me, face to face. My face flushes. Not with embarrassment, but with annoyance and anger. My stomach ached.

"Have you met the twins yet?" Zoey questions with a smile.

I fake smile. "Yes...I have."

"Anyways, what's wrong?" She asks, eating a fry. I look at Kyle who stuffed his face with garlic bread. And then my eyes land on the twins. Jenny who stares blankly, and Eric, who shot daggers at my face.

My face reddened and I stood up and walked to go dump my food. Soon after that I walk out to the hallway and sit on a bench close to the gym. I may not know that Eric kid but he gets on my nerves.

Girls giggling come into my sight, " I heard there's a teacher and student relationship going on." One of the girls squeak.

"No way! Who?"

"I have no clue. But I've over heard a few people talking about it." One of the girls say as they walk into the cafeteria.

I pull out my phone with my only good hand, then it slips and fell on the floor. As I went to pick it up a foot landed on my hand. I look up to see Eric.

"Ow you jerk!"

"Oh I'm sorry Jordyn. I didn't see ya there." He states with a smirk.

I tug my hand and my phone and finally was free. "What do you want?" I ask.

He laughs, " Oh Jordyn. Your so funny."

"Your exactly like Brant. Just leave me alone and don't talk to me." I say turning around and walking away. The ache in my stomach worsened. I hurried to the nurses office and about 10 minutes later my mom took me home and left for work.

******

1:30 P.M.

The sky turns grey as rain streamed down poured down my bedroom window. The wind blew knocking the trees, making a loud, creepy, howling sound.

I walk down stairs to a knock on the door. I open it and see Mason.

"Hey, what are doing here? Your supposed to be at school. And your soaking wet." I say, while pulling him in the house.

He smiles and closes the door behind him. "Well I heard you went home. I wanted to see if you were okay."

I smile, "I'm fine. Thank you for checking on me. But you didn't need to come check on me."

He chuckles, "Jordyn. Of course I need to check on you. I care about you."

"And I care about you. We should get you out of those clothes."

He smirks, " Sounds appealing." He comes closer and hugs me, picking me up and making me wrap my legs around his waist.

I wrap my arm around his neck and I lean closer to his face, lips almost touching. " And what do you think we are doing?"

"Oh I think you know."

I smirk. He walks up the stairs as he holds onto my lower back and butt kissing my neck. He lays me on the bed and lays on top of me with my legs still wrapped around him. His pink shirt was soaked and see through. I bite my lip and smile slightly.

"Are you turned on?" He asks.

I laugh, " You should take that shirt off. And pink looks good on you. I'm surprised your even wearing pink."

He laughs and quickly takes his shirt off revealing, his abs of steel. Leaving me breathless. I place my good hand on his tattoo. He looks down at my hand, taking my hand in his warm one.

" I love you, Jordyn."