"I know your secret." Chapter Twenty- Nine.

Chapter 29. "I know your secret."

His eyes widened slightly, grinning, he attaches his lips back to mine. When his lips touch mine. I felt the earth below me melt away and all time stops for that moment. When his tongue but only grazes me, it sets me on fire. He grasped my hand and pulled me in closer. I stared deep into his eyes, suddenly seing the future i really wanted. He leaned closer and whispered "i love you" then he kisses me with much enthusiasm and meaning with every second that passed. We kisses until I had to pull away for a breath. He chuckles, and pulls me closer.

He smiles under the kiss as he laid on top of me, with no one around on the sand. I grab at the bottom of his shirt pulling it up, revealing his glorious abs of wonder! He grabs my small hand in his.

"Wait."

His warm breath hitting my lips. I look at him. "Yeah?"

"Since your all sticky and red. How about we go in the water?"

I smile, " Sounds good to me."

He grabs my hand and helps me up. I place my hands on the bottom of his shirt again, pulling it up and bringing it up to his neck. Getting it caught on his ears as I pull it up he starts laughing, making me laugh. "This is real sexy." He says.

I laugh, "It sure is."

I fully pull his shirt off to see the pure sexiness that I haven't seen in awhile. I place my hands on the bottom of my shirt, before my hands fully make it there, his hands grab the bottom of my shirt he looks at me and smiles slightly. "May I?"

I smile and nod in agreement. He firmly grabs the shirt, lifting it up not to quick but not too slow, yet smooth all at the same time. He smiles at me. I place my arms around his neck as he grabs me by the waist and lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

About ten minutes of making out in the water, my white pants were on the blanket.

"Mr. Evans?"

We turn around and see Brant.

"Jordyn?"

Mason pushes me behind him.

"Jordyn?" Mason questions.

Brant smirks devlishly. "Look, Mr. Evans. I know your secret. I've seen the two of you....around." He smirks and laughs at the same time. " There's no need to hide."

I was speechless.

************

I know this is like the shortest chapter ever!

But just hang in there.

That's all you get... For now.