Halloween Special! " I got chills they're multiplying." Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter 32. "I got chills they're multiplying." Halloween Special!

Kyles POV
Two Days Later.

She smiles that beautiful smile of hers. I couldn't help myself from smiling. She kisses me on the cheek.

"Come on babe. Don't leave me hanging like that."

Zoey laughs, I put my arm around her and hold her tight against me, never wanting to let go.

"It's beautiful out." She says softly.

The waves crash against the shore at the perfect volume.

"Yeah it is."

The light cool breeze blew making her hair fly into my face. I laugh. "Your hair smells good."

She laughs and quickly pulls it out of my face. "Kyle."

I look down at her as she moves fully in front of me, sitting on my lap, warping her legs around me. "Yeah?"

"It's getting cold."

I smile and wrap my flannel shirt around her.

"Thank you. I was going to say we could go sit in the truck."

"We can if you want too."

She smiles, " No, it's nice just sitting here with you."

**********

The next day.

I pull on my white shirt and put deodorant.

"Hey Kyle, my main man."

I slam my locker shut and turn around to see Louie. "What do you want, Louie?"

"Could I uh, use some of your deodorant?"

I look at the guy, sarcasm inching it's way out of my mouth. " Would you like to borrow my jock strap too!" I zip my gym bag and head out of the changing room to see my beautiful girlfriend sitting on the bleachers next to Jordyn.

**********

Jordyns POV

Zoey laughs, " Are you serious?"

Kyle walks up and put his arm around Zoey, they kiss and turned their attention back to me. "So what are we talking about?" Kyle asks.

"About you." Zo smiles.

He points at himself, "About me? What about me?"

"Jordy was telling me a story about when you lost your swim shorts in the pool."

"Ah, don't tell that story!" He exclaims, while a blush quickly appears on his cheeks.

Zoey and I laugh. "Aw baby your blushing." Zoey cooes in aw.

His cheeks darken. "Stop it!" He squeaks in a high pitched girly voice, it echoes around the gym. All eyes turn to Kyle. Zoey and I crack up. I look at Mason on the other side of the gym who was already laughing.

"Changing the subject. Your birthdays tomorrow." Zoey states.

"Oh please, let's not talk about it."

"Why do you hate your birthday so much?" She asks.

"Cause something bad, embarrassing, or weird has happened on my birthday. Every year."

"Oh."

"Yup." I say with a pop to the p.

Class finally ends. The bell rings, signaling the day was over. Students flooded the halls leaving no space for me. The buses left and so did the students who drive home. Teachers leaving in groups, which was kind of weird seeing. I soon felt myself being tugged into a dark closet. I feel warm breath hit my lips.  I was frightened, I had no clue what was going on or who the person was, I'm actually surprised I didn't scream.