Let's skip to the Hogwarts Letters

(Let me know if you like the song, I like it)

Hadrius sat on the loveseat drinking his sixth cup of Cinnamon Vanilla Black Chai Tea, absolutely delicious. He was reading a new muggle book that had just came out yesterday. It was called "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" by Laura Numeroff. He was enjoying it. 

It was the August 8th, 1991, and it should be the day the Hogwarts's letters should be arriving, that is if Hadrius's assumption and notebook of calculations were correct. 

Hadrius sighed and placed his book down onto the side table. He took a sip of tea before placing it down. He stood up silently and walked out of the library, hoping to find something to do.

'What to do, what to do, what t- Oh! I'll go explore the Opal Forest so more,' Hadrius thought as he changed his paths to head to the Manors grounds. He gazed fondly when he saw his mother sitting in the garden with one of her friends.

Hadrius walked over and smiled kindly at the other woman. Hadrius bowed towards his mother before saying," Mother, I wish to wander into the Opal Forest floors, I ask if I may," Hadrius said in a soft tone. Keeping a polite and respectful first impression was important when it came to meeting guests.

"First of all, meet Diana Westry, she has two children your age," Laria said with a pleased smile at his mannerism. Hadrius took Diana's hand and brushed his lips across her soft skin. 

"My, such a gentleman! My two children are never like this. I swear they purposely forget their manners to annoy me. I might have to bring them over to learn somethings from your son," Diana said in awe. This was the most adorable polite boy she has ever seen.

"Maybe next week? Also, you may go into the Opal Forest, try not to get lost," Laria said fondly before going back to the conversation the two were having from before.

Hadrius nodded and quickly strides over to the forest. He felt a pull from the forest and decided to follow it. If it was a siren, he could easily used his magic to escape. 

Hadrius felt his magic suddenly jolt towards whatever was calling to him. Hadrius ran towards it and felt the magic dance with his own. He saw a large, thick tree. He noticed there was a small human sized whole at the bottom.

Hadrius slowly walked to the opening and saw he could easily crawl in. His magic hummed in happiness. Hadrius swore in latin and got onto his knees and crawled into the hole. 

He entered and saw a large lab, full of mechanics and high technology. He thought this was beginner stuff, but some of the stuff hasn't been created yet. 

Hadrius brushed off his knees and walked around, looking at the gadgets and gizmos, excitement bubbling in him. His hand brushed the dusty counters that were empty. The base has been left alone for a while. 

Hadrius felt his heart thump louder when he heard a beautiful melody coming from the floor above. His magic sent waves of want, wanting to unite with the magical melody. 

Hadrius swallowed thickly and climbed up the ladder that he had just noticed. He pushed the hatch open and gazed into the room. It was empty, a quiet melody swirling in the air. Hadrius stood up and walked around. The person that had once inhabited this place had a good sense of style. The place was dusty but organized. 

Hadrius felt his hands warm up and a wave a magic calling to him. Hadrius cautiously walked to the direction it was coming from. He saw it was coming the drawer. 

Hadrius slowly opened the drawer and saw a necklace that was humming with power and hope. Hadrius picked it up and examined it closely. His magic was urging him to wear it. Hadrius sighed and placed it around his neck.

It happily and he felt his mind feel safe and calm, like something was protecting his thoughts

It happily and he felt his mind feel safe and calm, like something was protecting his thoughts. He felt a sensation of reassurance. Hadrius smiled and started to finish his exploration. It reminded him of something, from his dreams. 

The man...what was his name though? Hadrius had a dream from not to long ago, it was strange. He had met a man that looked a lot like his father, same smile and looks. Yet, his aura and eyes were different, they didn't quite meet his expression. 

______________________________

That is all for this chapter folks! This took a while to gain idea for it.