The Middle Of The Night

(I was playing hide and seek for an hour and feel ready to drop dead. What is the most intense game of hide and seek you've played?)

"Hadrius! Wake Up! Get up!" Cedric shouted as he violently shook Hadrius awake. Hadrius woke up in alarm, his eyes darting around intensely. Cedric passed him his wand, which he took in confusion. 

"Cedric? What is going on?" Hadrius said as Cedric pulled him out of the tent and into the direction of the Bulgarian tents and where the woods are. Hadrius stumbled on the path slightly, where he noticed shouts and screams. Many people were rushing around and bumping into the duo. 

At one point, Hadrius and Cedric was separated a part, but Hadrius saw Cedric mouth something. Hadrius wasn't sure.

Hadrius forced his way out of the crowd and ran into where he believed was where the woods were. As he saw the woods getting closer, he heard some shouts and grunts. Hadrius had a choice, go investigate or go find Cedric...he should choose the safest option.

Hadrius ran towards the noise, his feet making no sound as he gracefully ran to the sound. Once he had made it he caught an interesting sight. One of the Quidditch players from the Bulgaria team was fighting three deatheaters at once as clearly struggling. Hadrius quietly snuck around to another tent to get closer. He made sure to have his wand prepared to fire, his mind clear of any thought. 

"Diffindo!" Hadrius whispered as he pointed to a deatheater. The cut slashed the deatheater in the throat, where he proceeded to fall down and choke on his blood until he died of drowning in his own blood. The other two looked around in fear, their hands shaking badly. 

Hadrius looked over to Bulgarian player and smiled when the player was passed out from exhaustion. Hadrius didn't need witnesses and especially people that have great influence and power. 

"W-who is there?!" The shorter deatheater shouted, his or her wand shaking in his hand. Hadrius smiled softly as he stepped out, covering himself in an illusion of a small child he remembered from a horror movie he had watched. The deatheaters lowered their wand in confusion and walked up to Hadrius. 

"Hey, Aurelia! It is a kid, couldn't have killed Morus," Warden sneered to his friend. He knelt down and stared into the child's dull, emotionless, brown eyes. The kid had a strange glimmer to his look. Brown hair that was messy and had dried blood coating it. There was gashes and scratches on his face, some covered in patches of dried blood and mud. The boy's clothes were ripped and dirtied. 

"Are you okay kid?" Aurelia asked as she walked up to her partner and the kid. The kid turned to her and smiled, revealing sharp teeth. Aurelia gasped in horror and stumbled back. Hadrius, disguised as a horror character, turned back to Warden, appearing like a normal child. 

"Would you like to play with me?" Hadrius said in his best child impression, which sounded very convincing. Warden looked over to Aurelia and shrugged. 

"Sorry kid but we got a job we must finish, come with us after in you wanna," Warden offered as he stood up and cracked his back. He walked over to Aurelia, snapping something under his foot. Hadrius transfigured the stick into a broken doll of him. Warden looked at where he stepped and froze.

Hadrius started giggling, sounding adorable but slowly turning it to sound demonic. Man, he misses that movie. 

Hadrius made himself disappear and moved in front of the terrified duo. He cancelled the invisibility and smiled as the fell backwards with some shrieks. Hadrius removed his glamor and smiled down at the two deatheaters, both breathing heavily. 

"How embarrassing of you~ Tainting your lord's image with your cowardly selves," Hadrius jeered as fat globs of tears rolled down Aurelia's face as she sniffed loudly. Both had snot rolling down their nose...disgusting. 

"Say Cheese," Hadrius hissed as he took an image with one of the spells he remembered that Dumbledore banned deeming it as dark. He quickly wiped their memory and teleported them in front of their master with a letter and the pictures. 

Hadrius wiped the blood from his fingers, he had scraped himself earlier but didn't notice as he was stressed. He quickly wiped it and tried wiping the blood from his cheek. He had a cut from trying to get out of the crowd, like who in their right mind carries a sharp object in a crowd?

___________________________

That is all, sorry it is a small chapter! I got a sudden idea.

Give a title idea if you want, would help.

What is Harry was Hadrian Peverell, Tom Riddle's soulmate and lover. The timeline is during Riddle's 7th year and he is preparing to finish school. He didn't make any horcruxes like how Dumbledore thought but instead of making the necklace into a horcrux, he gave it to Hadrian as a promise gift. Tom and Hadrian are engaged and Tom knows his birthright. 

Hadrian attends Mahoutokoro School of Magic, a Japanese school of magic. Hadrian isn't exactly Japanese, his parentage has some chinese and his parent's wanted him to go there. He met Tom during a trip to Britain as he is in the council and the council went to Britain to learn of Hogwarts. 

Anyways, Tom and Everyone at Hogwarts are teleported into the Great Hall and forced to react to Tom's life outside of school, along with the people outside of it. Let me know what you all think, there will be more to the description, but this is a small summary.