I Am Hella Lazy

Hey...

Since I am lazy as duck shit, I am going to just do a huge time skip to fourth year!

 Mattheo and Marvolo are the same age, cause they are immortal and stopped ageing at 18 years old. He befriended Luna, Neville, Draco, Blaise, Theodore, Cedric, and the Twins. At the beginning of second year, he came back using his adopted name and abandoning the Valius Fawley identity. 

He is bullied by the Marauders and Order of Fried Chicken. He still lets the random boy play as Harry Potter. Ray is part of the Marauders. The Marauders consist of Ray, Ron, Hermione and Michael. In Order of Fried Chicken is Tonks, Ginny, Padma, Parvati, Lavender, Percy, Ray, Marietta, and Jordan. 

They all mess with everyone, but mostly focus on Hadrius and Snape, who are friends since they found out they are both bullied by the same people. 

During second year, Hadrius secretly killed the basilisk and befriended the diary, who he talks to every day. Ray took the credit on killing the creature and came up with an unbelievable story on how he found out that the diary is a memory and it summoned the snake and he stabbed with a sword and got bitten. Then when he was about to die, Fawkes swooped in and healing his with their ability. He then stabbed the book and saved Ginny, who was stalkerish. 

During third year, Bellatrix Lestrange escaped and wanted to kill Hadrius for being the son of an auror that helped be Voldemort's downfall. 

{In this au, Voldemort is Marvolo's and Mattheo's father} 

Hadrius found out that the new history teacher, Remus Lupin, was a werewolf and that he was there to watch over the death eaters. Hadrius saved Ray by casting a Patronus when Ray failed. Then Ray came up with a stupid story of seeing himself saving himself with an actual Patronus. He got praised for stopping the crazy lady and saving the school from dementors. 

Now it is fourth year. Hadrius still wears a mask and stays hidden away from everyone in the library but sometimes hangs out with his friends.