Hogwarts Letters Part 2

(I love the song above so much! It is called "Moonlight" by XXXTENTACION)

Hadrius was sitting in the living area reading spells in Latin, which he found enjoyable. Laria was making lunch and his father was in his office working on work. Hadrius was still waiting for his letter, waiting for the chance to ruin his Ex-Brother.

"Hadrius, dear, I know you are anxiously waiting for your letter, but would you help your poor mother with the Yorkshire pudding?" Laria asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump in his seat. 

"Yes, Mother, I will help you to pass the time of waiting," Hadrius said as he pushed his chair back and stood up with a straight posture. He strode over to the kitchen and washed his hands quickly. 

Hadrius helped make the pudding to perfection, remembering how Helga taught him. This brought some tears to his eyes, remembering the people who had taught magic. Laria saw his depressed look. 

"Hadrius, what is wrong? Is the food not up to your liking?" Laria asked worryingly, She knelt down and cupped his cheek into her soft palms. Hadrius looked her in the eyes and tears started falling silently down his perfectly clear skin. 

"I miss them, Mother, I really do. Making this pudding reminds me of when Helga taught me how to cook," Hadrius said sorrowfully, his head dipping and his eyes landing on the ground. Laria smiled understandingly, remembering the guardians she had to leave to return to her home after learning about healing, cooking and DADA magics. 

"Oh, Hadrius, why don't you go relax in the room, I can finish the food. I'll talk with your father about having portraits made for them to visit us," Laria said soothingly, stroking Hadrius's cheek in a motherly way. 

"Alright, call me down if you need me," Hadrius said before disappearing from Laria's sight. Laria sighed and ran a hair through her long, brown hair. She knew forgetting about Hadrius's mentors and family would be a difficult task for him to follow through. 

Laria stood up and wiped her hands on her apron, heading back to the counter to work on the pudding. 

<><><>With Hadrius<><><>

Hadrius was laying on his bed on his stomach. His eyes closed and pearly tears clinging to his lashes, making his face look mesmerizing. A book laid in his hand, bookmarked to page 657. His pillow holding tearstains. 

He did wish he could speak to his mentors one last time for a proper goodbye, Time rushed him away with out a goodbye. He missed messing with Godric, baking with Helga, reading with Rowena, and speaking in Parseltongue with Sal. He missed Sal's sarcastic remarks and witty replies, he missed Godric's humor and spark, he missed Helga's kindness and love, he missed Rowena's guidance. He missed Merlin's wise advise and old geezer jokes. He missed Arthur's bravery and positivity. 

He remembered every little thing the had done together and the day they blood adopted him. He was going to have to take his inheritance test soon, and Helga would always hype him up. He wished he could go with the founders to show them his results.

"Hadrius? Are you awake?" Orios's voice said, thrusting Hadrius out of him memories. Hadrius's eyes snapped open and he slowly sat up, not looking Orios in the eyes. 

Orios walked in, closing the door behind him, and made his way to Hadrius's bed. He plopped down besides Hadrius and sat there silently.