Bronze Trio Pt.3

(Final part for the Bronze Trio chapter!)

Hadrius was leaning against a pillar with his eyes closed. The group of children were playing a game of Never Have I Ever. Hadrius has not talked to them yet. Severus left a while ago and he was left bored. 

{Should I Make A Never Have I Ever Story Filled With Drama? It Would Be Harry Potter Universe Of Course}

Hadrius opened his eyes and headed over to the door on his left. He slipped in and sighed when it was the kitchen. Hadrius walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a bag of popcorn. He snapped his fingers and it turned to hot, steamy popcorn, ready to be eaten. 

Hadrius opened it and headed back to his room, avoiding any living being that wasn't his pets. Once Hadrius had made it to his room safely, he made his room the way it was before. He headed to the theater room and set everything up. A soft, plump blue beanbag and the tv ready to be used.

Hadrius turned the tv on and started to go through the videos on YouTube. He came across one of his favorite youtubers and saw a new video was posted. He clicked on it and started watching, man, did he love watching Smii7y and his friends. 

After the video finished, he started searching again and saw a video that captured his interest. Hadrius clicked on the video and saw it was made by a YouTuber named Wilbur Soot. The YouTuber usually played Minecraft, but he played things like Garlic Phone, Phasmophobia, Roblox, and so much more. 

Hadrius chose the one where Wilbur was doing a human-mole experiment. As amusing as it was seeing Wilbur lose in a bow duel, he was getting bored quickly. 

Hadrius yawned and stretched when the video finished up. Hadrius got off of YouTube and switched over to Netflix, hoping they'd have the show that Hadrius has heard so much about when he was around muggles.

Hadrius searched through the site and smiled when he found it. Finally, it was okay to watch, it had some strange things though. It was called," Total Drama Island." 

Hadrius clicked the first episode and began watching, amused with the intro and the host's attitude. 

Hadrius sat there watching the episode in admiration. Duncan was so cool, especially when he killed a cockroach with an axe. Gwen was a pretty cool contestant, but Hadrius like Heather more. He was certain she would get far with her fake attitude and great manipulation. 

Chris was a cool guy, with his lust for drama. He was crazy, and funny. Hadrius laughed at when the fact became known that the luxury beach and hotel stuff was a lie just to get contestants. 

After the episode, Hadrius cleaned up and headed out. He made it to his bed before collapsing in a deep sleep. He was exhausted.

<><><>Can We Just Skip To 9 3/4?<><><>

"Make sure to owl me when you're able to. I expect you to be careful and safe," Kingsley said worryingly, kneeling down and looking Hadrius in the eyes.

"Father, I don't think there is going to be a crazy professor that is trying to become immortal and kill the Potter boy and I end up in the middle," Hadrius said with a slight sharpness of sarcasm. Kingsley smiled and sent him an amused look.