Shopping With Some Ferrets Pt. 2

(Sorry, I have been feeling sick and tired. I'll try to work harder to update more)

"Good evening, Lord Malfoy, Lady Malfoy and Heir Malfoy. It is a pleasure to have you join us," Kingsley said warmly as he greeted the family. Hadrius was farther behind, not wanting to exactly socialize with anyone. 

"Yes, Lord Kingsley, it is quite a pleasure to have us among you," Lucius said coldly, judging Hadrius's casual clothing and Kingsley's graceless manner. Hadrius ignored these stares and looked around. 

"Does your heir not know manners? He has yet to greet us," Lucius sneered at Hadrius. Hadrius walked forward and gave a sharp smile.

"Good evening, Lord Malfoy. I do hope you refrain from acting as childish and improper as you are now. As a lord, you need to set an example of pure respect to the noble houses," Hadrius said with a calm smile, his eyes flashing a warning look. Lucius stared at him in shock, not expecting Hadrius to be this way.

"I didn't know your son knew of the Lord code, Kingsley," Lucius said as he straightened up. He no longer gave any judge-ful looks their way. 

Draco attempted to start a conversation with Hadrius, aka bragging about his house.

"I am the Slytherin's Prince, their seeker and second in the whole year!" Draco bragged wildly, smirking in Hadrius's annoyed face.

"Pardon me for interrupting, but as a Heir, one of a powerful house nonetheless, shouldn't you be more respectful, responsible, less childish, more organizes and not such a snob? Doesn't that bring shame to your house by your personality and actions?" Hadrius cut in with a cold smile. Draco looked Hadrius up and down, then himself. Hadrius was wearing more casual clothes but looked much more fresh and sharp.

"I-," Draco began but stopped. He gave up and walked over to his father. Everyone walked in silence before Narcissa started a conversation with Hadrius.

"How is your day going, Heir Kingsley?" Narcissa asked softly. Hadrius offered her a sweet smile before responding.

"It is going quite well. Also, please call me Hadrius," Hadrius said cheerfully. Narcissa nodded and began conversating about hobbies and future plans.

"I'd like to try out sky diving, that very exciting muggles do from jumping out their flying planes," Narcissa said with a thoughtful expression.

"That does sound exciting, maybe mountain climbing would also be fun?" Hadrius responded. Draco and Lucius were still silent, listening to their conversation. Kingsley was looking around and focusing on random people he thought of suspicious. 

"Father? I do believed you can stop eyeing every suspicious magical and enter this store with us?" Hadrius said in amusement. Kingsley blinked and nodded.

"Right! We need to gather some more supplies for your school year, I am just worried who is around us, especially after the Quidditch Cup incident," Kingsley stressed, raking a hand through his hair.

"Just don't worry. You are a skilled auror and we had The Malfoys," Hadrius said, rolling his eyes and giving his father a look. Kingsley smiled slightly.

"You're right, my son, let us enter and get your books," Kingsley said warmly, following Hadrius into the store. The Malfoys were waiting for them, all having a family conversation of their own. 

"Sorry for the hold us," Kingsley said to Lucius, who just nodded. Hadrius walked away and began picking his books. Draco wasn't too far, keeping an eye on Hadrius.

"Already read this, and this...and this..."Hadrius murmured in disappointment. Draco walked over, his hands holding a pile of books. Hadrius glanced over and smiled forcefully. 

"I see you have everything you need," Hadrius said as warmly as he could muster. Draco nodded and looked at Hadrius's bare hands.

"You aren't searching in the right places for your books, they are labeled under the Hogwarts's curriculum shelf. Not where these useless books are," Draco said, sneering as he saw they were about runes and other stuff he takes no interest in. Hadrius gave a thin lipped smile.

"I apologize but I do not recall asking for your unnecessary comments, I am doing quite well as I have said books at home and I am in search for other books I have yet to read, Heir Malfoy," Hadrius said with a cold look. Draco shut his mouth and stormed off.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco said angrily as he made his way back to his father. Hadrius tutted in disbelief, he had never known there were such brats at this level. 

(No Draco shame, he started bratty at the beginning but seemed to humble later on, he will soon join Hadrius's group of friends soon. I promise!)

Hadrius soon returned with a neat stack of books in his arms, all on many subjects full of wonderful knowledge. His father was waiting patiently as he knew Hadrius had a hard time finding books but made excellent choices. The Malfoy family was less patient and were wanting to move on. 

Hadrius walked over to the shopkeeper and began paying quickly. As they group of five were about to leave, a family of four entered. 

"Mommy! I don't want some lame books! I am the boy who lived, I don't need to do well, they should be glad I am even in their school!" Ray screamed, his pudgy face messy. Around his mouth was smeared a brown substance. Hadrius frowned.

"Ray, Darling, we need books for Yella, who is just starting this year," Lily cooed, pinching his drooping cheek with her thick, sausage like fingers. The way she dressed, looked and acted reminded Hadrius of those arrogant nobles he had read in those books.

"Mrs. Potter, please refrain your...child from yelling, some people in here has sensitive hearing," Lucius said, stepping out when he noticed the discomfort of both Draco and Hadrius. He may have disliked Hadrius for how he dressed but he acted pure blooded and seemed like a good influence. Lily's fat head snapped over, her neck not visible under layers of her chin. 

"Oh! A death eater! What are you doing here scum, shouldn't you be serving your life in Azkaban?" Lily huffed in annoyance, pointing her wand at the eldest Malfoy. 

Boy were they in deep trouble...

_____________________________________

Hey, I apologize for not posting in a while, I really do need a break. I have been focusing on using my summer break to study and prepare for my next year in school. I also have been dealing with a huge lack of modivation. I feel like laying in bed and question what I am doing with my life but do try to push myself to do something productive. 

I will continue this book, and the others. Give me time and I will soon be back and putting forward chapters as much as I could. I do hope you all were well, next chapter will be very long and exciting! 

Make sure to get some rest, eat something and grab some water to drink. Don't over stress yourself and get some good sleep. 

(: