One Hell Of A Day

(Hello, my beautiful people! Enjoy the music and have a swell day!)

"Alright, may we have the binding, curses and potion parchment to see if their is anything on our children?" Orios asked the goblin. The goblin, whos name is Jonkruk, nodded and walked towards his desk. He searched through it and pulled out two parchments. 

Jonkruk trudged over and glidded the parchment to the two boys.

"Seven drops of blood, the information will show up," Jonkruk said gruffly before moving to sit behind his desk and finish the paperwork. 

Draco grabbed the dagger that laid on the parchment and gently sliced himself enough for blood to be drawn. Seven drops of blood fell from his wound before he pulled his hand back and allowed his mother to heal it. 

The group watched the parchment fill and they crossed their fingers the paper wouldn't hold anything bed. Once the parchment stopped revealing information, it glowed before diming. 

Draco picked the paper up with shaky hands and read the parchment quickly. His face was pale and his eyes wide with shock and anger. He gave the parchment to his parents and watched their face blanch of any color as they read.

"May I read, if it is fine with you, Dray?" Hadrius requested with a soft voice, feeling the thick tension in the air. Draco nodded towards his parents, who handed Hadrius the paper.

<><><>The Paper<><><>

Draco Malfoy- Blocks

Soulmate- 100% blocked

Core Magic- 20% blocked

Draco Malfoy- Potions

Loyalty Potion- Keyed to The Dark, Voldemort, Slytherin

Personality Potion- Bratty, Snobbish, Snooty, Thick-headed, cocky, rude

Love Potion- Keyed to Astoria Greengrass

*ALL PLACED BY A.P.W.B.D.*

<><><>The End<><><>

Hadrius's eyes were widened with horror and shock. He handed the paper back to Draco's parents and embraced Draco into a tight hug. Draco was quick to hug back and melt into the warmth. 

"Jonkruk, I request for the blocks and potions to be removed from my son," Lucius spoke up, turning to the goblin with the parchment crushed in his tightly clenched hand. The goblin nodded and had Draco follow him to the removal chambers.

Hadrius sighed and grabbed the second dagger and made a cut in his wrist, not caring if he had hit an artery or vein. He watched seven drops of blood fall onto the paper before licking the blood trailing down his hand. He healed it with a flick of his finger and watched the parchment fill with much more data than Draco's.

<><><>The Parchment<><><>

Hadrius Orios Aquatine- Blocks

Core Magic- 95% blocked/65% broken

Creature Inheritance- 100% blocked