Diagon Alley

(Gefällt Ihnen das bisher?)

Hadrius was pumped! He was going to Diagon Alley today and getting his supplies. It was the 11th of August and his parents had decided that today should be the day they'd grab Hadrius's stuff for school.

Hadrius was currently deciding his clothes. He had so many! Maybe a simple hoodie and black leggings, yeah, that'll work. Wait...but what hoodie?

Hadrius looked through his mounds of hoodies and finally picked one he liked.

Aria had given him this for his ninth birthday and he still fitted into it easily

Aria had given him this for his ninth birthday and he still fitted into it easily. Hadrius had a hunch that she placed a charm to resize every  time he grew taller. 

Hadrius combed his hair and brushed his teeth. After feeling ready and refreshed, he headed to the living room. His mother was sitting on an armchair wearing a lovely red shirt with black jeans. His father was leaning against the fireplace and was sporting a tight black shirt and blue jeans. Hadrius cleared his throat, letting his parents know of his arrival. 

Laria looked up and her eyes held a fond look to them. Hadrius pouted cutely, knowing she was going to say something and it would take longer for them to get Hadrius's stuff. 

"Hadrius, we had invited your friends and their parents to come shop with us, seeing as some of their children are attending this year and some need new stuff," Laria said sweetly. Hadrius's pout turned into a happy smile. 

Hadrius skipped over to his father and tapped his shoulder. Orios opened one eye and stared at his son questionably. 

"Father, we are leaving now and are going to wait for the others to come," Hadrius said bemused, smirking at his father's surprised eyes.

"Ah, yes...wait for the others to come," Orios repeated before blinking. Laria laughed and placed her hand around his arm. Hadrius rolled his eyes and grabbed a handful of Floo Powder and threw it into the fire.

"Diagon Alley!" Hadrius said firmly, stepping into the green flames. His vision was filled with the flames of emerald. Hadrius stepped out of the fireplace gracefully and checked if any soot was on his clothes and skin. When sure he was soot free, he walked over and sat in a chair. 

His mother came next and she stumbled a bit. Hadrius waved her over and they both sat there, waiting for Orios to get through. At last, Orios stepped out of the fireplace with a great stride. Hadrius and Laria stood up and walked over to him.

"Alright, were first?" Orios asked Hadrius, who was looking at the list of items and places needed to be visited. 

"What about my friends and their parents, Father?" Hadrius asked his father, who had forgotten about the others.