Quidditch World Cup

(Sorry that I am lazy...but I am lazy so yeah.)

Over the three beginning years at Hogwarts, Hadrius established new friendships and new skills. He was top of the school and popular with the Hufflepuffs, despite covering his face. He was like a mini Tom Riddle but one that succeeded past him. Professor Slytherin noticed this but decided to ignore it as Hadrius acted shy, nervous and was bullied quite often. Funny thing was that Hadrius planned to leave Hogwarts after his 4th year and transfer to Durmstrang. 

Anyways, his father had received a letter from the minister a week ago, stating that he was to go and watch over to make sure everything ran accordingly. Kingsley agreed, only if he could bring his son of course. Minister agreed right away, stating "He'd just love to meet the young lad!"

Hadrius was now waiting by the fireplace with his luggage in his pocket, he used a shrinking charm. His father was making one last arrangement before coming down. Sadly, Hadrius was told that he was traveling with the Diggorys' and Weasleys'.

"Sorry, It took a bit to convince Madam Umbridge she had no reason to come along, stubborn woman she is," Kingsley joked as he joined Hadrius near the fireplace. Hadrius cracked a smile and nodded. 

"Alrighty, let's head out," Kingsley said, extending his hand outward. Hadrius placed his smaller hand into his father's larger, rougher hand. Kingsley apparated them both. Hadrius felt a rush in his stomach and it was like his body was being shoved down a narrow tube. 

Apparating was bilious and execrable. Hadrius felt his feet lightly hit the ground and he opened his eyes. Effulgent light was immediately hitting his eyes, leaving a sharp pain to travel to his temple. 

He blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light and looked around. They were in a grassy plain and the sun was glaring down harshly upon the group. Two tall, tanned red heads, Percy, Weasel, Weaselette, a kind looking red head, the twins, Cedric and Mr. Diggory. 

Hadrius heard shouting, he turned his head and immediately scowled, the Potters. During 2nd year, it got out that Hadrius Kingsley Shacklebolt was the actual Harry Potter, not the plebian. The Potters got word, but Hadrius avoided them serpentine, slithering around corners and hiding in the dark. 

"Mummy! I want to play instead of Krum! I am so much better than him!" Ray wailed, his arms swinging around dangerously. Lily tried calming him down, but was unsuccessful. 

"He is quite loquacious, isn't he?" Hadrius sneered, glowering at the Potters in disdain. The family of three twirled on their heels and stared at him in shock and horror.

"H-Harry? It is m-me, your mummy!" Lily cried out, running towards him with outstretched arms. Hadrius quickly dodged and hid behind his father, scrunching his nose in disgust. 

Lily fell onto the dirty ground, tears trailing down her face. James rushed to her and heaved her up, it was quite difficult seeing as she had gained much weight over the years. She was what one would consider once beautiful. James looked at her without much interest but had a confused look to his eyes at all moment, but still acted. 

Hadrius then realized that he wasn't acting on his own motive but under some spells and compulsions. 

"I'd rather you not touch me, you are quite the meretricious woman after all," Hadrius said innocently, looking down at her with a gleam in his eyes. He was going to ruin this bitch's life.