Chapter Ten

I wake up with a contrast of temperatures against my body. An icy cold is pressed against my back, while a cozy warmth is pressed to my front.

I open my eyes and see Keaton's sleeping face right in front of me. Somehow, the guys have moved even closer to me in their sleep, and I am now sandwiched between the two of them.

One of Keaton's legs is nestled between my legs, and his body is pressed up close to mine. Everett's body is also pressed firmly against me from behind.

I try to wiggle a little, starting to get out of bed, but stop when I feel something long and hard nestled between my buttcheeks.

I try to turn around a little to find out what it is, but the movement only presses it further against my ass. At my movement, Everett lets out a deep moan.

I stop moving when I realize what it must be.

Everett's dick is pressed against me, and it's hard, so he must be turned on.

Is he still asleep? He must be, right? Because otherwise, he would have moved or at least said something.

My attention is brought back to Keaton when he moves a little in his sleep, and something equally long and hard is now pressing into my hip.

Holy shit!

I have no idea what to do. So I just stay completely still, waiting for them to wake up.

I have never felt a guy's dick before or seen one. There was a drawing of one in the book that the elders use for teaching about reproduction. But I don't think that really counts. I am aware of how everything works, and what is entailed in sex. But it's totally different being able to actually feel a hardened dick against me.

I can't help thinking about what it would feel like if I touched them with my hands. Would they be smooth and soft, or rough?

Next, my mind wanders to what it would feel like to have one of them enter my most intimate area. Would it hurt? Because they seem pretty big, and I can't imagine that they would fit. I have heard that it hurts the first time, but after that, it doesn't.

But then, would it feel good? Or just not hurt anymore?

We never learned anything about that. I know that once the guy reaches max pleasure they orgasm and that is what releases the semen, but that was the only mention of pleasure. I know from my experiences in bars and clubs that most people, even women, seem to find sex to be extremely pleasurable though.

Is that how it would be with Keaton or Everett since they are my fated mates? I would think so. We are meant to be together, made for each other even. That should mean that we can bring each other a lot of pleasure.

And then suddenly a picture starts to form in my mind. Everett and I are laying in my bed, kissing. And Keaton is standing to the side of the bed, watching us, like he said he wanted to. And then our clothes are gone, and all three of us are suddenly naked. My hand reaches out and grasps Everett's cock, and in my imagination, it is as smooth as silk.

Everett moans loudly, and I am suddenly snapped back to reality. I hadn't even realized that I closed my eyes and pressed my ass back, against Everett's hard cock.

I am not sure if he is awake, but my eyes snap up to Keaton's face and then widen.

Keaton is awake and he has a giant smirk plastered on his face. I can feel myself start to blush, realizing that I have been caught.

"Enjoying yourself?" Keaton whispers to me.

I don't answer, unsure what to say. Then a voice from behind me answers the question instead.

The Witch's Matesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें